SaltCritters.com

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the looks of the LEDS. They seem a more natural colour, but maybe that is just me.

How much flow do you have in your tank? Your sps look real happy. Are the powerheads pointed up, directly across the tank, or at any of the sps?

Dude my new tripod is sick... just wait! I will get the FTS shot down(I hate my FTS shots, I think Im only good at macros) I will hook it up. My aquascape is looking sick

NanoReefNovice
Dude my new tripod is sick... just wait! I will get the FTS shot down(I hate my FTS shots, I think Im only good at macros) I will hook it up. My aquascape is looking sick

FTSs are hard to make the tank look like it really does. -_-

but... post up!

Possibly tonight. School is over so I got a little extra time.. actually I dont. Less school = more machining.

You suck at taking FTS? Don't soak your #### in embalming fluid any more. The tank looks great. You really notice the 100 lbs of live rock in this shot haha. Your tank is going to take a little longer to have that mature look, considering you have so much space for frags, but when you get there....perfection.

I thought you'd lost the bass for some reason, good to know he's still kicking. Very cool fish.

Archived