Pod Your Reef

-The Mushroom Kingdom™ - 4FOOTBEAST™ - 55G Stomping Grounds.

Kraylen

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys, tank is in the dining room facing another 55 gallon. 37 in the living room, and a 6 gallin AIO in the garage.

1337TANKHAX

I'd be honored to be #33. Haha but seriously, the tanks looking super clean man. I'm coming up to Monterey tomorrow and Friday to job hunt before school starts. I'll have to come in to PP and say whats up. Are they just paying you in coral now?

Oh and I have to trade that deepwater lobo :angry: All the feeding it demands is killing my nitrates in my tiny 18 gal. I need to beef up my cuc.

I'd be honored to be #33. Haha but seriously, the tanks looking super clean man. I'm coming up to Monterey tomorrow and Friday to job hunt before school starts. I'll have to come in to PP and say whats up. Are they just paying you in coral now?

Oh and I have to trade that deepwater lobo :angry: All the feeding it demands is killing my nitrates in my tiny 18 gal. I need to beef up my cuc.

What color is the lobo? Ill trade you something for it

1337TANKHAX

Under 12K reeflux no actinics:

lobo001.jpg

as you can see, there's some head recession going on. Feeding this fata$$ caused my nitrates to spike so I have to find it a new home pretty quick.

TRADE FOR WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS! Haha jk, but dam that's nice. What would you like to trade? I can do most stuff besides SPS right now.

Holy COW, that's a nice addition Kray!

I really enjoyed looking through all the pics you posted on the pg. previous to this. :)

Thanks Weetabix, Im really glad you came by and checked it out. Its nice to see a respectable member of N-R in my thread besides the regualr pieces of crap like Psy, Med, 1337, Pismo, SDT etc etc.. (lmfao jk kiddos you know I lust for your replies)

Under 12K reeflux no actinics:

lobo001.jpg

as you can see, there's some head recession going on. Feeding this fata$$ caused my nitrates to spike so I have to find it a new home pretty quick.

TRADE FOR WHATEVER THE HELL THAT IS! Haha jk, but dam that's nice. What would you like to trade? I can do most stuff besides SPS right now.

I got killer Zoas, I got all kinds of stuff man.. I'll hook you up if you want to donate that lobo to my tank. I do massive LPS diet :)

Ok Kraylen... Where did you get that? Tell us or I am cutting a Extreme Rendition Order for you and then looting your tank as you fly out to a secret CIA prison somewhere!

Thanks Weetabix, Im really glad you came by and checked it out. Its nice to see a respectable member of N-R in my thread besides the regualr pieces of crap like Psy, Med, 1337, Pismo, SDT etc etc.. (lmfao jk kiddos you know I lust for your replies)

Ow...my...pride.

You totally mentioned me first still. Not sure thats a good thing on a piece of crap list though...

Its about time you got something rainbow. I've seen you going nuts over rainbow pieces for...what...2 months? It looks great, by the by. Nice find.

Archived