SaltCritters.com

MNHERPER75G...NEW COALS

mnherper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got plate from my work.its a dead one that just keeps drpoing babys.plus there two kind of zoos on it.and for the fts i dont have one yet i am deeling with some bryopsis :angry: so it dont look the best.but i will try to get one up.

well if anybody cares ill tell you guys about my tank.its a 75g with a 8 bulb Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture with 4 460,2 420 Actinic 2 Plant Grow [pink] and 2 10k in a Coralife t5 Fixture and a 4 by 65 Coralife Lunar Aqualights with 2 royal blue and 2 67k.filters are an Emperor 400[with out the wheels],C-530 Marineland Multistage Canister Filters and a Berlin X2 Skimmers Venturi.for flow there 2 k3,2 k2 and a Hydor at 450 gph.there about 100lb or live rock and a lot of Halimeda Plant inside.for fish there a foxface,a jerk of a Powder Blue Tang ,a Starry Blenny ,a Cinnamon Clownfish, and my oldest fish in the tank[4 or 5 years] Spotted Mandarin.the cuc is the normal snails and Brittle Sea Star.corals are a mix of lps,sps and some Soft Corals.this is one of 10 reefs i have ranging from 220g to half a letter.so there it is comment question are welcome. :D

no there is probable 7 or 8 on the sand right now and 20 or so on the rock.i love the little guy as soon as one fall off a norther one grows in it place.

Man...That's one beutiful tank...I think there is a perfect spot for a BGM Chalice....grow...grow...grow...

thank you.none of my chalice are that nice so i am excited for the BGM.now all it has to due is grow...grow...grow for you :P

Are those Mono Sabaes I see? How are they adjusting to life in the salt water?

yup will one of them the other is a Mono Argentus.they have been in my 220 sine they where the size of a half dollar now there about tall as my hand and 2 or 3 inches long.they never had a problem with the saltwater just acclamation very slowly.

Archived