Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

MNHERPER75G...NEW COALS

mnherper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychosis

And there all mine...haha...hahaha...hahahahahaha! Doom!

J/p man. Nice on the acan front.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will a bit of an update.......................... about a week ago i decided to feed my tank about an hour before the light went out.so i mix up the food and pour it in and went on with my night.i woke up the next morning to see my tank was cloudy :huh: i tested it and everything was fine.so i went on with my day and it never got better.so i got out my old ammonia test kit and tested it and it was green :o so i tested a different tank and it was fine.crap so i did a 50% + water change and left it a lone.the next day everything look mad and i lost my new chalice and my big green with purple rim monti(my frist sps) -_- .so after a few days everything was looking better and there was no ammonia left.so thinking everything was fine i got two nice frags of Blueberry Montipora Danae.thinking everything was ok i put them in the tank.they look ok for the day but the next morning the flesh was gone :( so i tested everything again and my the salt in the tank was over.032 crap so i change some water and brought it down.so needles to say it's been a trying week for me.

Archived