inTank Media Baskets

MNHERPER75G...NEW COALS

mnherper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well if anybody cares ill tell you guys about my tank.its a 75g with a 8 bulb Nova Extreme T-5 Fixture with 4 460,2 420 Actinic 2 Plant Grow [pink] and 2 10k in a Coralife t5 Fixture and a 4 by 65 Coralife Lunar Aqualights with 2 royal blue and 2 67k.filters are an Emperor 400[with out the wheels],C-530 Marineland Multistage Canister Filters and a Berlin X2 Skimmers Venturi.for flow there 2 k3,2 k2 and a Hydor at 450 gph.there about 100lb or live rock and a lot of Halimeda Plant inside.for fish there a foxface,a jerk of a Powder Blue Tang ,a Starry Blenny ,a Cinnamon Clownfish, and my oldest fish in the tank[4 or 5 years] Spotted Mandarin.the cuc is the normal snails and Brittle Sea Star.corals are a mix of lps,sps and some Soft Corals.this is one of 10 reefs i have ranging from 220g to half a letter.so there it is comment question are welcome. :D

Yea I just found that after going through the thread again. I skipped it to look at pictures haha. Thanks for reposting though.

hey which LFS do you go to if you don't mind me asking

most of my corals are from my old job.but i go to forest lake pets for my weekly 1,000 crickets so most of my new stuff is from there.

hey which LFS do you go to if you don't mind me asking

hmm, never been to that store...i usually go to saltwater empire or world of fish

do you recommend it?

hmm, never been to that store...i usually go to saltwater empire or world of fish

do you recommend it?

yes i do there saltwater is doing better.for a while there saltwater was bad but they got a different guy in there and he has been redoing all of there saltwater tank and there doing a lot better.they have a $10 frag tank that's nice for nano and they have gotten in some corals the past few weeks.and there starting to get in nice t5 bulbs and reflectors and what not.just remember that there geared more FW then SW so there selection is not that big but i like it.

Archived