Innovative Marine Aquariums

MNHERPER75G...NEW COALS

mnherper

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

so i had to get read of my foxface because it was eating my pink zoa's.you just the pink ones :huh: .so i traded him for some pink zoa's.and i just got some coral for a trade on a different forum.here's some pic's of the new stuff. Polar Ice Caps

ryan29026.jpg

Pucker Pink

ryan29008.jpg

Daytrippers

ryan29019.jpg

african blue hornets

ryan33010.jpg

Blue eyed girls

ryan33022.jpg

goochsters

ryan33030.jpg

red planet

ryan33028.jpg

rainbow monti

ryan33026.jpg

Frogspawn

ryan33034.jpg

nothing much has changed i got a new fish.i have been fighting aiptasia for some time.my lfs sells copper bands for $60 :o a little more then i want to spend on a fish at the monument.so i seen they had some aiptasia eating file fish so i thought i'll give it a try.so far so good hes been picking at the rock a lot and living my coral alone.and best of all my other fish didn't try to kill it.

ryan34027.jpg

and they other day i was moving some rocks around and i saw what i think is green pavona on one of them.

ryan33042.jpg

and lastly i got a bird nest frag.for some i can't keep them alive.i have tried 6 or 7 different one's with no luck.i even had an ora one and it died on me to.so hopefully this one will make it.

ryan35041.jpg

thanks for lookin.

• 2 weeks later...

will i had to get read of my aiptasia eating file fish he was eatin my acan's :angry: he would pick at them so they would close and start to slime and eat the slime.so i brought him back and they give me some Peppermint Shrimp.and i got some day time pic's of some of the new stuff.

Blue eyed girls

ryan34010.jpg

african blue hornets

ryan34009.jpg

goochsters

ryan34003.jpg

Frogspawn

ryan34002.jpg

red planet

ryan34006.jpg

rainbow monti

ryan34008.jpg

i got a new Surface Viewer look down thing.it nice and for the price i couldn't go wrong($10).and as normal i got lots of pic's.

ryan39031.jpg

ryan39030.jpg

ryan39027.jpg

ryan39052.jpg

ryan39055.jpg

ryan39067.jpg

ryan39023.jpg

ryan39017.jpg

ryan39019.jpg

redkneecoral

OMG, you have a jam up tank and awesome corals.

I really love those zoas you have, especially the hornets and the goochsters

I would but a frag of those in a NY minute

Congrats on such a beautiful tank

OMG, you have a jam up tank and awesome corals.

I really love those zoas you have, especially the hornets and the goochsters

I would but a frag of those in a NY minute

Congrats on such a beautiful tank

thank you very much :)

redkneecoral

no prb mate.

You mentioned in page 4 of this thread that you keep bugs. What type of species do you have?

I keep tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes and certain other true spiders.

BTW, do you sell frags from time to time.

Thanks for ya time

mark

Hey do you still have the Zoas & ric from our trade?

your blasto is coming back strong from 1 head & looking good!

if it gets a little bigger I’m gonna use it in my contest tank! :D

no prb mate.

You mentioned in page 4 of this thread that you keep bugs. What type of species do you have?

I keep tarantulas, scorpions, centipedes, millipedes and certain other true spiders.

BTW, do you sell frags from time to time.

Thanks for ya time

mark

i keep tarantulas, scorpions and cockroaches.and yes i sell frags from time to time.what are you looking at?

Hey do you still have the Zoas & ric from our trade?

your blasto is coming back strong from 1 head & looking good!

if it gets a little bigger I’m gonna use it in my contest tank! :D

the zoa's didn't make it :tears: but the ric is doing great.thats good that the blasto is looking better.the more you feed it the the heads it will grow.

• 2 weeks later...
redkneecoral

how many T's and scprions do you have. I am always looking for more.

tyhe frags i am looking forward on getting are the Hornets and goochsters, hammer, and mostly any types of mushies, plus almost any types of zoas

how many T's and scprions do you have. I am always looking for more.

tyhe frags i am looking forward on getting are the Hornets and goochsters, hammer, and mostly any types of mushies, plus almost any types of zoas

OK I'll keep you in mind when i frag them.i mite have some shroom ready in a week or two.I'll pm you when there ready.i only have 6 Tarantulas and 3 Scorpions at the moment.

redkneecoral
OK I'll keep you in mind when i frag them.i mite have some shroom ready in a week or two.I'll pm you when there ready.i only have 6 Tarantulas and 3 Scorpions at the moment.

cool, what types of mushies.

Right now i only have 16 T's and wiating for one of my females to drop a sac. and just 1 scorpion. Use to have 350 T's and about 100 scorpions before i sarted into reefs. I sold most of them just to take the money i made from them so i can get started on a reef tank

cool, what types of mushies.

Right now i only have 16 T's and wiating for one of my females to drop a sac. and just 1 scorpion. Use to have 350 T's and about 100 scorpions before i sarted into reefs. I sold most of them just to take the money i made from them so i can get started on a reef tank

just some watermelons,red & white,greens and purple & whites.that's a looks of bugs.i just keep mine as pets i don't have the time to breed them yet.

new corals.i just did a trade with a member on a different forum.need less to say i am more then happy with what i got.

ryan49026.jpg

ryan49030.jpg

ryan49038.jpg

ryan49029.jpg

ryan49040.jpg

ryan49034.jpg

ryan49037.jpg

tryee alien eye chalice

ryan49028.jpg

just some watermelons,red & white,greens and purple & whites.that's a looks of bugs.i just keep mine as pets i don't have the time to breed them yet.

cool, i would like to see what those watermelons look like.

I was told i had some, but i am not sure they are watermelons. If i had a cam, i would get a pic.

If you ever decide to get into breeding those inverts, let me know i might have a mate for one of your's

Awesome looking frags you had just picked up.

Is that one with green and purple an Acan.

love it

cool, i would like to see what those watermelons look like.

I was told i had some, but i am not sure they are watermelons. If i had a cam, i would get a pic.

If you ever decide to get into breeding those inverts, let me know i might have a mate for one of your's

Awesome looking frags you had just picked up.

Is that one with green and purple an Acan.

love it

yup its an acan.

this is what i got for a watermelon

ryan2011.jpg

that watermelon looks great. Looks like i would have to see about getting one at some point.

The acan, man i would love that one.

• 2 weeks later...
that watermelon looks great. Looks like i would have to see about getting one at some point.

The acan, man i would love that one.

it alway puffy and happy.been eatin like a camp sense the day i got it.

and i just look at my tryee alien eye chalice its got 4 eyes now :happydance:

Archived