Innovative Marine Aquariums

Lani's 5.5gal.

Lalani

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe...Lani, if you run out of the rare and beautiful GHA you are growing, please let me know and I will send you some of mine for the cost of shipping. Only the best for my "buddeh"! Hehehehe... MORE PICS!!! LOVE it so far!!!

TheKingInYellow
Interesting.... Do you have fleas?

No but some of my coworkers are flea-like.

they just hang on you all day, sucking your blood. Also your will to live.

Got anymore cool nudi pics? Errr...that didn't sound right. Anyway...it was kewlll! :wacko:

Nah, no more nudie pics, sorry. :P

Is the mystery solved yet?

For me it is. :)

You love the attention. :P

Meh.

:wub:

Inorite? It looks mostly green under the PC lights, but hit it with an external flash and wham!, metallic shininess. I'll crop one of the shots later to show the 'flecks' of gold. Have a good bit growing too.. kinda hope it sticks around after the GHA is gone.

bumpin Lani's thread.. just cause.. it sounds sort of hot.

:o:lol:

We have a disease. I call it Lanitis.

Sounds gross........ :mellow:

omgomgomg

SEND PRS.

You sure? Like I said, it's not really that special looking until you hit it with a flash:

IMG_2536.jpg

I want some 'o that funky algae, I wonder what it is.

Oh Jooooohn....

It's growing well.... I think there is some just like it in mom's tank.... seems to really like dirty water, lol. Look at the pic above and see if you really want. ;)

Edit: Gotta watch Nip/Tuck!!!

that macro of the algae is cool! B)

i saw a bit of that before in one of the pics (with the shrimp iirc) the other day when you posted updates and i was wondering what that sliver of stuff was (only a clip of it in the pic). very interesting!

you're right, the pullback shot kinda brings you back to reality. :lol: stuff looks muuuuch cooler in macro.

hmm, i guess things are just more impressive up-close. :unsure::P

hmm, i guess things are just more impressive up-close. :unsure::P

:naughtydance:

Lol, thanks for stopping by, Mr. Tiny. B)

It would be really cool if it looked like the flash pics all the time, but alas, pretty bland otherwise.

Archived