Pod Your Reef

Lani's 5.5gal.

Lalani

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My SeaLife rocks looked just like that when cycling too :happy: ...GHA drove me nuts, but just like you said...with a little help it went away in a few weeks on its own. :wub: the blue macro though... Mine was growing like crazy too till I added my Emerald crabby...he tore into it and now I have none! <_< But oh well...he's a cool little guy to have around.

Methinks it's time to trim the macro algae...... anybody want some??

OOOOOO MY! Some of that looks cool. Do you have it all ID'd yet?

Steve

TKIY - The gha isn't too bad in this one and the couple of hermits are taking care of that. The macro, on the other hand, is growing like crazy. I'll probably yank a lot of it out tomorrow.

Alicia - want some of my macro algae?? :P

hsceo - I haven't really looked for the names.

Hehehe...thanks Lani...but it would just be a nice treat for my Emerald crab. Eh...whaddya gonna do??? :rolleyes: Speaking of which...I need to go feed the fish!!

Wow Lanlan...cool stuff! I don't think I have ever seen those! Well, mebe that one...and that one...and....nvmnd.

Still looks super cool to me buddeh. B)

I wish I could keep that one up top, the fan shaped one, going.....every time one sprouts up it dies off in a week or so. That group of them you have there looks killer IMO. B)

yur fuzzeh rox R nicer den mine. :mellow:

Thanks, Richie. :wub:

The fan-looking macro is growing really well, I like it too, but the others are going to get trimmed tomorrow!

And pfffft, you've got some of the spiffiest fuzzy rocks evar! :naughtydance:

Archived