Top Shelf Aquatics

Lani's 5.5gal.

Lalani

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything is looking good Lani ;)

How is the flow with the filter being on the side of the tank. Does it reach most of the spots in the tank?

Im thinking about moving my filter because I am finding some algae growth in the far corners of the tank.

Thanks. :flower:

The filter does just fine, it's on medium speed and is plenty strong enough to keep the water moving in all areas.

Awesome thank you!! Im going to move my AC to one of the sides. Hopefully that will take care of the little algae on the sandbed. Oh btw those sexies are so cute :blush:

TheKingInYellow
inorite? I lub sexies. :wub:

I lub this recipe:

Take one package of frozen puff pastry, thaw and roll out to a largish sheet. Coat with Nutella (this is a pain to spread on rolled puff pastry, but you can do it). Roll like a cinnamon roll. Slice off 1.5" segments like a cinnamon roll, and place in a sprayed round pie plate, but don't crowd them or the puff won't cook properly and will be a bit soggy. Cook at 425 degrees for about 15-20 minutes until golden brown on top and cooked all the way through.

Let cool for 5 minutes, transfer to a serving plate. Make a glaze from about a cup of icing sugar, one tablespoon of milk and a half teaspoon of almond extract. Play with the milk and sugar until you get a consistancy that is fairly thick, but will still drizzle from a spoon. Drizzle all over the still-warm nutella rolls and serve.

HOT DAMN!

Nice pic's.

Now I'm hungry and the stupid nutri.grain cereal bar does not seem nearly as good after that post.

Too bad Winnipeg, Manitoba is so far I was gonna sneak over there at break!

TKIY - I didn't have breakfast this morning.... I so hungry now. :(

I hope the new nem doesn't eat your sexies.

:scarry:

Should be fine....... I think. :D

• 2 weeks later...
i mean the coral/anenome thing

Oh... it's a coral/anemone thing.

lulz

DARN YOU AND YOUR NEATO RADULA-BEARERS!!! :angry:

:D

So that's two limpets and one chiton so far from this sealife rock. :happydance:

vivereilmoment

Yay!! Pictures! Love the one with the green highlights! Does it look like that in the tank or is it just he camera flash?

Archived