Coral Vue Hydros

Lani's 5.5gal.

Lalani

I want your awesome hitchhiker coral. I never get cool hitchers. :tears:

well, actually, I just found a colony of corynactis in one of my tropical tanks, which is pretty sweet, and I also have this awesome green sponge, but other than that...

Sorry, I just wanted to complain. :lol:

But seriously, that coral is awesome.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sowwy, not 'nuff a those yet, but you can has some aiptasia, I got plenty. (actually, I don't. I've had a few for four months and I have never seen an offspring :huh: ) but I could send you some cold water cories, but you'd need a coldwater tank first. ;)

hi lalani! nice tank. i read somewhere that you had hydroids before. i found 3 in my tank last night. are they bad? and if so, how did you get rid of them? thanks, DBT

you'd need a coldwater tank first. ;)

I see what you did there. :P

zing!

:lol:

:D

hi lalani! nice tank. i read somewhere that you had hydroids before. i found 3 in my tank last night. are they bad? and if so, how did you get rid of them? thanks, DBT

Hey, yes I do have some hydroids in this tank.. the kind that grow on 'stalks', and jellyfish ones too. There are also some of those brown colonial hydroids in mom's 10gal. tank. I've never experienced any problems at all with any of these hydroids. I know they are supposed to be bad and all, but if your tank isn't 'filthy', which might allow them to spread uncontrollably, they shouldn't be a problem, imo.

Ummm.... hello.

LMFAO :haha:

Lani I bet you have another tank in the works. You should wall in your bedroom and put a peice of glass on the door and start filling. I still think some of that algae is pretty cool.

Steve

Lol, I dunno about that, but I do have a 40 breeder in the works. ;)

LOL, man I knew it. I'm doing a 40B next also. Nanoty and GlennR are giving me too much inspiration. My wife and kids need more than 10 gallons to look at. I'll look for your build thread.

Steve

I like how u take the pictures and a very fascinating mystery tank. Also when ever you have a over growth of your new blue cloves polyps and want to spring clean them out alittle bit. you can spring clean it this way for me.. i been dying to get my hands on those for some time now.. thanks! lol worth the try to ask first :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived