Coral Vue Hydros

Lani's 5.5gal.

Lalani

Hi Lalani, my first post in your pico! :P

Cos I hate to guess what's the mystery -_-

So is the mystery out yet? A nudi tank? Interesting... Why not add a spanish dancer! :happydance:

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was going to be a sexy tank...doth mine eyes decieve me? Or some crap like that.

Any who, nice rock. Even mine didn't come that jam packed with neon awesomeness....I still have my flourecent orange coralline. Lvl up.

J & J (hehe) - I warned you guys at the beginning that the livestock choices won't be revealed until later on. ;)

I thought it was going to be a sexy tank...doth mine eyes decieve me? Or some crap like that.

Any who, nice rock. Even mine didn't come that jam packed with neon awesomeness....I still have my flourecent orange coralline. Lvl up.

It will contain sexy shrimp, no worries. :)

omg

I know.... <_<

Love the nudis lani...I sure hope they make through the cycle. Definitely the coolest hitchers ever... any ideas on how your going to supplement their diet since the jury is still out on what they actually eat.

Hey Hype... I really have no idea what I'm going to do about the nudis... :unsure:

Good news is that they are looking great, both were wandering around the tank today.. so far so good, right? lol

Hey Hype... I really have no idea what I'm going to do about the nudis... :unsure:

Good news is that they are looking great, both were wandering around the tank today.. so far so good, right? lol

Just an idea maybe you could try switching out pieces of live rock rock from your fuge for them to forage on. And maybe some of the microfauna may help keep them fed. Just a thought...

Just an idea maybe you could try switching out pieces of live rock rock from your fuge for them to forage on. And maybe some of the microfauna may help keep them fed. Just a thought...

That's an idea, thanks. :)

BUY MY SKIMMER

What the #### would I do with a skimmer?? lol

And why the #### do you and bwolf have tasha's av????

You have been infected with Kraylenitis

:scarry: Do they make a cream for that?

pm me for details, i knowz what shes doing

muwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Son of a beech! :P

Archived