SaltCritters.com

UWWMatt's 25G Journal

uwwmatt

Yep, its a Canon Rebel XTi I have several lenses but the majority of the pictures I have taken are either with the Kit lens or my 50mm prime lens.

If i were you I would go with one of the Rebel T1i or T2i so you get the HD video capture. The price difference between the Xsi and the T1i is not to bad either.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nice job man. I got a question, What did you use to cut out the glass to make your baffles in you fuge?

Thanks Nanocube-boy

I had the glass cut at my local Ace hardware store. They do it for free, and because they were able to use scrap pieces to get the sizes I needed I think I paid only a few bucks for all of them.

Love the tank Matt. I've always followed along. I wonder if the fish here the pumps that loud in the tank. (video looking out) If so that would horrible.

New April FTS

knoxvegas said:
Love the tank Matt. I've always followed along. I wonder if the fish here the pumps that loud in the tank. (video looking out) If so that would horrible.

Thanks Knoxvegas, I was pretty surprised at how loud that sound of the pump is since it is rather quiet on the outside. But its probably nothing compared to the sound of the waves pounding against the rocks in the ocean.

New video of my tank opening up after the lights come on.

Great looking tank. I really like the lighting it makes everything glow, what bulb are you running in the sunpod?

Thanks, its an aquamaxx 14k bulb.

Congrats on POTM Matt! Well deserved!

Thanks

interesting white balance on it though

Yeah, the GSP are only 6 inches under 4 blue LEDs so it sort of messes things up a bit when I try and balance the color.

Archived