64 members have voted

1. 1. Christmas Fragswap

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. When?

• as sheduled
    • wait until after the holidays
    • not at all

Yeah, see the only problem I'm having is that I don't have any cheap ugly brown stuff. lol.

But still not doing it because of last years experience.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, see the only problem I'm having is that I don't have any cheap ugly brown stuff. lol.

But still not doing it because of last years experience.

If I get something ugly and cheap in return for my frag, I can always hope it colors up via Zeovit. :mellow:

so wait....is everyone sending out uglies!? cuz i was gonna send some nice frags out. if this is an everyone get rid of your crap-fest, then im out.

whats the deal?

so wait....is everyone sending out uglies!? cuz i was gonna send some nice frags out. if this is an everyone get rid of your crap-fest, then im out.

whats the deal?

I'm sending out a nice frag. I already know what I'm fragging and will be cutting it soon so it encrusts a bit by the time it needs to be shipped.

oh okay....i apparently didnt detect the sarcasm. lolz.

im sounding out multiple frags that are pretty decent sized, thats why i was askin.

I am so in this year. I have some stuff I would like to get rid of since the tank just keeps growing.

Someone may get dry water in the bags, be aware

Just letting everyone know that I will be sending out multiple frags in one package, some really nice ones :)

Please don't send out uglies people, and send multiples

ewwww.... i hope i dont get steviet's dry water syndrome! lol :D

if you rehydrate with your water, I think you will be OK. I will be sending out an instruction sheet on possibly cures, basially print out the entire thread, haha.

I should have 3+ ready to go, I'm in the giving mood.

I have a Q, with the cost of frag shipping nowadays, can some of us give a gift card to there nearest LFS and have them pick out a coral of their desire? Or pick one out at "their" lfs and have it shipped in their area for a better price?

Just wondering :)

This was done last year, and for the most part it was a lot of fun.

Please be aware folks that not everyone will have usps next day available to their area. This happened to me last year and I had to go the $45-50 UPS route to send out my frags.

I am not trying to throw another monkey wrench in here peeps. Just trying to pass along some info.

I paid what I had to in the spirit of the season. :happy:

( Plus the stuff I got was Awesome! :lol: )

Have fun and enjoy.

and remember to waive the signature requirements! ;)

Archived