2. 2. When?

• as sheduled
    • wait until after the holidays
    • not at all

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Atlantis Reef

Do what???? I shipped to you as all can see if they search post my mother has cancer if you forgot and I was side tracked with that but I did made it right even though it was late! And I did aplogize for that but was way to busy with mother. Why would you even bring this up again when it is a dead horse I made right along time ago. I thought we had this take care of jess this is childish. If noone wants frag swap or doesn't want to go further with me due to Dt rant Im fine with that but just ask or search I made this right and thanks for the hassle dt.... I thought as I said before as you posted it was taken care of doh

He told people to search and look up the thread if they wish. That's directing someone to the best source to get their info on if they can. IIRC, that thread would detail what you're discussing. Anyway, in this case it would seem that he would only be shipping to one person so.../shrug. This thread isn't about the issue that came around back then between two people, it's about something that would be fun for the N-R community if well coordinated.

I'm in and definitly like the thing about the system. Would it be too much to have a list of 'non-counted' corals such as GSP and other corals that are common and pests in many cases?

Atlantis Reef

Im looking up old links to info on dtfleming and myself I did make him wait I was so dang busy with mother and trying to make funds to see her and got side tracked as I said sorry and link to the whole deal will be up very soon Im search for all now

Atlantis Reef

Here it is

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...p;#entry1916632

4:15pm here and still no Fedex truck insight. dtfleming

what the hell it was next day air first thing bah. Don email me the tracking info again I will call them or call me I pmed you my number

duh I found the tracking info and calling fedex right now was suppose to be delivered by 1030 this morning me

No prob. shipping companies suck, UPS screwed up my package that i sent. dtfleming

Nice talking to you Don!! As I said I will make this right!!! me

Im waiting for FEDEX to call me back they have no idea where the package is!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG Don I will make this right trust me feel free to call me I gave you my cell number in pm

Tom me

That was from valetine swap here is feedback about me

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...;hl=fragmadness

and now dts post about me

Im not trying to hide anything I was late and im sorry any problems with this feel free to pm me and I will send my cell. I change named to Atlantis Reef since Im openning a store and that is its name.

Thanks all and sorry for rant just wanted to make all clear

Atlantis Reef

not yet waiting for all to read guidelines and now this drama to make them all feel ok. So far you and girlgonaqua hav efollowed guidelines and are officially in

List so far

GIRLGONEAQUA

Brian92

colgan10

Read rules all and pm me all the info so I can get this done in the next 2 weeks but if anyone want sto drop I guess I understand due to previous drama that was taken care of along time ago

ANyone who wants my cell and contact I will gladly send it to you

Tom

i like how you posted what u wanted. and as I recall the thread was made because YOU where posting trying to buy and selling things while your mother was sick or thats what u told me. I had to start that thread to get to own up to your end of the swap. After I posted that and people responded you finally shipped the stuff.

Atlantis Reef

ALL IN ALL I made right and apologized for delay. And had nothing to do about you posting. Family #1 dt soon as I can get to him. Everyone can read post Im done with this with you not trying to be a arse but I think this is a dead horse which I made right and all I can say is Have a good evening dt

dtfleming just get off the this thread if you are not going to be part of it if someone is going to take the time to set all this up for everyone then i think that is great and if you are on here bashing we really don't care what happened to you a year ago so in the spirt of Christmas lets just forgive and forget and quit acting like 5 year old children.

ok, have fun getting screwed by him. Oh by the way this a thread for him to get free corals when he has his own fish store.

Engrish please...

;) I kid.

dtfleming just get off the this thread if you are not going to be part of it if someone is going to take the time to set all this up for everyone then i think that is great and if you are on here bashing we really don't care what happened to you a year ago so in the spirt of Christmas lets just forgive and forget and quit acting like 5 year old children.

+1

Atlantis Reef

Lets let dead horse lie dead dt and I made this right awhile back and I have no idea why he posted here since I did make it right. Dt sorry you feel the way you do and no hard feelings

Lets let dead horse lie dead dt and I made this right awhile back and I have no idea why he posted here since I did make it right. Dt sorry you feel the way you do and no hard feelings

He has nothing better to do then bash people...

Yes u did frag, but its just a warning to other people getting involved. I hope that you dont treat them the same way and good luck with the swap. Remember to add heat packs and waive those sigs.

He has nothing better to do then bash people...

right, cuz thats all i do. Guess cuz I'm not afraid to call people out.

Yes u did frag, but its just a warning to other people getting involved. I hope that you dont treat them the same way and good luck with the swap. Remember to add heat packs and waive those sigs.

right, cuz thats all i do. Guess cuz I'm not afraid to call people out.

I guess I don't know for sure but the only 2 threads I can remember seeing you post in are the RG one and this one and both your calling someone out. Just an observation...

Atlantis Reef

thanks for the heads up dt I will ad to guidelines just incase others do not think of that also plz enough bashing I made dt wait due to family sickness and Im sorry but dt is a good person so plz stop all the bashing I need all my energy for frag swap hehe

Archived