• no
  2. 2. When?

• as sheduled
    • wait until after the holidays
    • not at all

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
your problem is that u care and i dont so i can pretty much keep this up all night

Actually I don't... I'm not going to destroy a good thread...later

tis the season for e-fights!!!!!

Droping the gloves!! :lol: I just made a comment and he kept commenting back, I'm done now, sorry guys/gals...

dt i agree i have only seen you on here and rg thread and you seem like a little b!!@h....all i see you doing in talking trash to everyone, just quit while you are ahead man.

dt i agree i have only seen you on here and rg thread and you seem like a little b!!@h....all i see you doing in talking trash to everyone, just quit while you are ahead man.

Thank you...now I'm done! B)

I've been on here for almost a year and I'm a newb...So far I haven't seen you post anything helpful

Apparently you guys don't read many of the threads he has posted helpful advice in. Just like to point out the disagreements. How about you guys stop junking up the thread, k?

Atlantis Reef

Thanks I have asked this myself. It takes alot to get this set up and all the other bs is not welcome !! Dt as I said is a great guy we just had a small disagreement in the past which is over and I hoope all the bs in this thread is also!! All pms have been received and people added to list on first page of this post if you have pmed me and not on first page pm me again I never got it

Tom

Its okay Alantisreef DTf always b*tches about the dumbest things. Dont feel bad about what happened last year, because obviously its a new year and who knows the joy and goodiness that could come out of this frag swap! :-D

Atlantis Reef

iF YOU DO NOT PM ME WITH THE INFO IN GUIDELINES ON FIRST PAGE OF THIS POST AND YOUR NAME ISN'T ON LIST YOU ARE NOT PART OF THIS YET! hoho :)

If I did this frag swap like I did last year I would send the cheapest brownest and ugliest stuff I have. Nothing at all like what I sent last year.

...and thats what makes things like this go south.

im sending out good stuff! not "the cheapest brownest ugliest stuff i have"

as a matter of fact, i dont even have "cheap brown ugly stuff", lolz. :D

I'll do this. I PM'd you my info, Atlantis.

Just for the record, while I'm new here I help chair the NJReefers photo committee. So it's not as if I have never posted on any fish forums before ;)

- Jon

If I did this frag swap like I did last year I would send the cheapest brownest and ugliest stuff I have. Nothing at all like what I sent last year.

Archived