Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Jerzsky's "THE BREEDER"

jerzsky

very sad update! i left my house today bout 3, and returned bout 8. when i left my coral beauty was swimmin around pickin at the rock as usual, and when i returned home, the lights were off. which she usually goes to sleep in the rockwork. a lil while later i noticed her out....hmm thats strange! well she wasnt doin so goo. and within an hour n a half, she crashed hard. finally pronouncing her dead at 10:40

im really sad! she was my favorite!!! :tears:

Sorry to hear about that. I have tried two or three coral beauties in previous tanks. All failed attempts. I have purchased a bicolor angel yesterday. Hopefully this one works out. Its beautiful! Definately flashy!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw someone on here with a pvc return that went over the tank with two locline returns towards the back and two towards the front. thats what im gonna do.

I had that type set up on my old 46 Bow, no sump but it was the return from my Fluval. I'll be doing the same on whatever tank I set up next..

here is a quick pic to give you some ideas. Great tank BTW, love the extra space on the 90G stand. It doesn't seem as out of place as I thought it would. Very cool!

Spraybar.jpg

Surface.jpg

sweet setup! i am in the process of pourchasing all my parts for my sump, and i will be doing that type of return fom it.

new addition! got this sweeeet a$$ sarco from jonrx. what a nice guy! thanx jon...so here it is!

post-34018-1229735488_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1229735469_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1229735448_thumb.jpg

Good to see that he's already loving you tank!

It was a pleasure to meet you today.

I hope we can trade and meet up again in the future!

Enjoy the Sarco. Looks so good in you tank. That Tyree Sarco is a true show coral, IMO.

• 1 month later...

well its been a month since my last post. i have been off n on with work due to our great economy. but lil by lil i have managed to start filling out my tank. the corals that i did have have grown quite well. could be better but, im still trying to get my t-5 fixture. so i will post in the morning new pics, since lights were off when i got home. but heres a list of whats happenin:

fish stock:

yellow clown goby

false perc pair

lawnmower blenny

blue hippo tang :o

cuc

2-blue legged hermits

1-zebra hermit (yay they are almost gone)

10 cerith snails

10 nassarius snails

5 astrea snails

1 turbo snail

coral

hobgoblin zoas

pink sapphire zoas

white never growing mushrooms

red mushroom

green hairy mushroom

true tyree toadstool

finger leather

purple flower pot

torch

neon green acropora...i think?

sunset montipora

pink birdsnest

inverts

2 mini anemones

1 feather duster

2 peppermint shrimp

any comments questions greatly appreciated!!! i hope to have done a good job once you've seen the pics! thanx all for your help! i could not have gotten this far without the great help of my fellow NR members!!! thanx!!!

ha! i knew that would be the first post! my friend had a tank that he was tearing down(moving) and im building my 90gal as we speak. so i grabbed her. and i just love it!

hows that 135 comin along?? i remember talkin to u about so long ago, i thought it would be filled by now??? :happy:

ha! i knew that would be the first post! my friend had a tank that he was tearing down(moving) and im building my 90gal as we speak. so i grabbed her. and i just love it!

hows that 135 comin along?? i remember talkin to u about so long ago, i thought it would be filled by now??? :happy:

Awesome that you got a 90g!! Blue tangs are awesome, I have one in my 55 waiting to go to the 135. I have the 135 full of sw and sand, and about 90lbs of rock, I actually got about 60 lbs of it tonight!

So it's cycling along, still gotta aquascape it, and get the lights figured out. Probably just stickin with 2x175 watt mh and pc actinics.

yeah ive had the 90 for a couple months, but just recently got started on it. cant wait to see what youve done.

i was gonna go mh's on my 40 but im gonna be gettin the nova extreme pro for my b-day from my lovely fiance(even though she just dont understand this hobby). im still not sure what im gonna do with the 90?? but i should have poics up by tomorrow morn.

Wow. Do you know the offical name of it,did you get it at a online store,how big it gets and what price did you pay?

i actually got it from nr member spirasol. i think i payed somethin like $20 or sumthin. they dont get big at all. i feed each of them half a mysis cube one a week. cant wait for them to split and make more!!

Sweet tank. Looking forward to seeing the new tank

thanks! i cant wait for it either!!!

i am loving my diy frag rack! no more picking up frags from my messy lawnmower blenny! i think he got a kick watchin me pick them up off the sand everyday!

i am not loving my tang bein sick :tears: but i have faith that my lil hippo will survive!

thank you!! the toadstool is awesome! i just saw one at a lfs the other day that was like 14" across!!! omgomgomg yep,blue xenia...all the way! i love them! where i placed them is perfect!!! just the right flow, for a nice waving motion!

Archived