Pod Your Reef

Jerzsky's "THE BREEDER"

jerzsky

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just cut up the toadie a lil bit this morn, also my finger leather...thanx jon!

I love the look of you patch reef tank.

My next tank is going to be a patch reef after I move out of my parents house, which is hopefully pretty soon since I'm about to graduate soon. :happy:

Love the look of it.

hey thanx bud!! :happy:

well picked up a nice acro today...anyone care to identify?? it cost me my lunch money for the week! :lol:

post-34018-1233024475_thumb.jpg

flash shot

post-34018-1233024527_thumb.jpg

actinic

post-34018-1233024539_thumb.jpg

and would like to kow which acro?? and monti this is?? if helped here. or i could go to identity section. thanx all!!

post-34018-1233024556_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1233024566_thumb.jpg

oh and claudia(my blue hippo tang) is doing awesome!! quick cure...cleared her up in no time! still not adding her to the display tank yet, gonna wait a couple more days just to be safe

thats what i was thinking too. im leaning towards sunset for the monti, and blue bottle brush acro for the one i picked up today. the store is always getting new corals and moving them around theyre tanks. they do sell ora corals and i think two of these got misplaced...haha lucky me...i think? :huh:

Did you get that monti from Trop? It looks like the one I picked up from them and is either a Rainbow or Pokerstar Monti.

The one Acro looks like an unhappy Tri-color Validia. The shape of the skeleton doesn't look like a bottlebrush to me.

i did get the monti from trop...yeah the acros is unhappy right now...it was over an hour of a bumpy ride from pa...

That I def think is a Rainbow monti. I think mine is also. It's not a sunset (a sunset is a super bright orange base) for sure, though.

Since you got the SPS bug, want me to frag you a piece of Superman monti? I have a nice big chunk that I've been meaning to frag. I can let it encrust for a while for ya, too, if you want.

The validia actually looks to be RTN'ing a bit on the bottom. It could just be the color or lighting, but it does look like some tissue flaked off (at least in the picture). The green one (which I think is a slimer as well) looks fantastic. Nice frag of it.

Dude, do you post on NJRC? Not sure if I saw your name over there. Ever been to Stan Cooler's?

ill let ya know bout the monti...does sound good though! yeah i do post on nj reefers. same name.

stan coolers???

Stan has his board on the site. smcooler. Has some of the best frags around, IMHO. Has almost any LE thing you could ever imagine. I'm "jonathan." over there.

You should take a trip to Stan's one day. Talk about top notch. Sells out of his house and has really fair prices (a bit below market value).

ok cool thanx! illl have to check it out!

If you're ever interested in taking a trip to his place, LMK. He's near New Brunswick but more out in the sticks. It's like an hour from my house in Bradley Beach, so it's quite a trip for most unless you're up that way (which I don't think you are, right?).

HEY THANX!! it really makes my day(well mornin now) when someone appreciates what ive done! thank you! i wish i could do so so so so so much more!!! since im in a great mood, somehow at 2am, ill let ya know somethin........ ITS MANDARIN TIME!!! :happydance:

he/she is the coolist freakin fish to watch!!!!!!!!!! whatta personality!!! i caught myself pulling up the office chair the other day and resting my feet on the stand, and watching it for like 45mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!

i also picked up a red firefish...cool lil bugger!!! scardy cat so far!!! ut hey, the lil guys new, il cut him some slack! whatta pretty fish though!

again thanx nanoty! and thanx for the info on flow, im trying to get as much info cause soon i plan on building a sump/refug, adding skimmer, and overflow box. so thanx again!!

omg, if ur tank can support this lil wonder for a bit while u train it....GO FOR IT! what an awseome creature!! the coloring is crazy! u dont realize it till its right in front of you!! and those lil blue fins goin a million miles a min....!!!!!!!!! man whatta fish!

Archived