SaltCritters.com

Jerzsky's "THE BREEDER"

jerzsky

cant keep my damn hands outta the tank! re-aquascped AGAIN! also picked up about twenty five more pounds of dry marco rock. got it in a tub curing now. that would bring me up to 50-60 lbs all together.

i need more sand though...hehe abot 40 more pounds!

anyone use caribseas ocean direct caribbean sand before??

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pickd up a pair of clowns, lawnmower blenny, and a sick a$$ hairy mushroom today! the blenny instantly went into hiding, so ill post pics of him when he gets camera ready!

post-34018-1227317263_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1227317272_thumb.jpg

i love writing to my self... :(

anyway..the mushroom i picked up TRIPLED in size from yesterday! guess they had too much flow on it! it looks awesome now. i also finally caught a pc of the mysterious vanishing blenny.

post-34018-1227369450_thumb.jpg

i am camofloggyyy.......

post-34018-1227369458_thumb.jpg

theyre lovin it! cant wait to get the rest of the ones i want! hows ur 40b doin?

So far so good.. Will post pics of my conopy tomorrow..

well..only a couple things changed. added a finger leather, gonipora( i know they dont last but so pretty!) lawnmower blenny and coral beauty angel added. still trying to figure ot what to do with the tank overall. i might move everything to some rubbermaids. i need more sand! and i dont like my aquascape! it just looks like a wall. this weekend im hoping to start building my sump. but most likely i will be doing the re-aquascape first. ive decided not to drill the tank since it will one day be my sump for my 90gal.

i saw someone on here with a pvc return that went over the tank with two locline returns towards the back and two towards the front. thats what im gonna do.

then lighting will be next.

thanx for checkin in!!!

will post pics shortly!

fish, coral, rock removed. new sand added! 40lbs of ocean direct. SANDSTORM STARTED!! hope my new aquascape comes out good! i really didnt like the first one i did!

OMG!!! :wub: I LOVE MY TANK NOW! :wub:

sand has settled, re did my rock work. which i think came out awesome!!!!! my fish love it too! before there were caves, but now theres caves tunnels etc etc, and my angel thinks she is on a amusement ride swimming thru all the holes like a maniac. will post pics shortly as im still trying to get out of bed!! :D

omgomgomg OMG I would have shot myself if I had to rearrange all that rock! you must have the patience of a saint! lol. Very nice job though!

btw nice black clowns ;) copy cat! :haha:

thank you very much! actually they are just reg clowns...took that shot under the actinics. they do look like blacks though. i originally was gonna buy the black clowns, but a friend of mine had them n his were nasty lil buggers! i know it was prob just his pair and other pairs would be different, but i also like the orange n white po the others have. thanx again!

ha no, other pairs are not different! they are mean! I would know! lol.

mine bite the hell out of my hand if I move stuff around the tank, but Iv learned from seedemtails to flick them on the nose.

Now the B*tch has calmed down by 80%

post-34018-1228486469_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486181_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486189_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486199_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486207_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486215_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486469_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486480_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486489_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1228486497_thumb.jpg

wow, that new rock work looks good, glad i could be an inspiration to your landscape ;) .. Yes everything is good in texASS land.. My daughter loves that tank.. After the first of the month that 150g is gonna be an all saltwater fish tank.. ill start a new thread on it.. Take care..

well, my hands found theyre way in the tank again...moved the center rock. just wasnt fitting my patch reef tope. and finally got some MINI NEMS!!! YAY!!!

post-34018-1229016542_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1229016514_thumb.jpg

post-34018-1229016507_thumb.jpg

enjoy!

very sad update! i left my house today bout 3, and returned bout 8. when i left my coral beauty was swimmin around pickin at the rock as usual, and when i returned home, the lights were off. which she usually goes to sleep in the rockwork. a lil while later i noticed her out....hmm thats strange! well she wasnt doin so goo. and within an hour n a half, she crashed hard. finally pronouncing her dead at 10:40

im really sad! she was my favorite!!! :tears:

Archived