SaltCritters.com

Live Phytoplankton Blend - Coral Food - 16oz bottles

CSoli921

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of live phytoplankton still available. I will ship it out today if I receive payment to csoli921@verizon.net. 4 bottles for $28, ask if you want any less.

Sorry if this has been asked but didn't see anywhere. How long will 4 bottles keep in fridge and what's the best way to use it.

Donna

They can last for a few months. All you do is pour a little bit into your tank every other day or so. It works great for culturing copepods too.

I got my phyto the other day. It looks nice and dark green, good stuff! This will last me quite some time I think. Thanks again! I'll report back with some observed growth.

~William

Plenty of live phytoplankton still available. I will ship it out tomorrow if I receive payment to csoli921@verizon.net. 4 bottles for $28, ask if you want any less.

How do you know if it's working or not? Does anyone actually notice any difference?

Can you explain what you mean? Are you questioning what live phytoplankton does for your tank?

Well guys, tomorrow's Monday and you know what that means.. fresh phyto! Does anyone want some live phytoplankton? I'll ship it out tomorrow morning!

Sorry to hear that. I'd be glad to send you some when you're ready! Anyone else?

I just wanted to do a Monday morning bump. Prices after shipping are typically $18 for two bottles and $28 for 4 bottles. This live phytoplankton has been getting a good reaction out of people's corals. My copepods must love it because they are reporoducing fast. That is good for any of you mandarin owners! It's also great for those with clams, or even just a fully stocked tank. A little capful every other day is about all you need. My paypal is csoli921@verizon.net Any payments received by 4pm ship today. After 4pm will be shipped out tomorrow.

Thanks for reading,

Chris

Free bottle with any purchase for the first five people tonight!

Sorry had to edit that for clarity.

good choice editing that lol

bump

Archived