ReefCleaners.org

Live Phytoplankton Blend - Coral Food - 16oz bottles

CSoli921

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those that messaged me, I will add your name to my list of shipments after payment is received. It is first-come first-served. Thanks!

Im still waiting for total shipped to me

That's weird I sent you a couple PM's and I didn't hear back from you. Did they not go through?

These are shipped out Priority Mail. Shipping is not included in the $12. You can also purchase one bottle for $6 if you wish.

Militant Jurist

I'd love some, but living in Ohio and working the way I do, I've got to wait until spring. Hopefully you'll still be in full production then!

I'd love some, but living in Ohio and working the way I do, I've got to wait until spring. Hopefully you'll still be in full production then!

Why would you have to wait until spring?

Militant Jurist

Ohio = cold winter temperatures.

I work a ridiculous number of hours per week (two part time jobs and full time at the law school), so any shipment sits outside for several hours minimum on my porch. We've had some -20 degree weather here, so I just rule out shipments of anything living all together until the weather warms up!

Ohio = cold winter temperatures.

I work a ridiculous number of hours per week (two part time jobs and full time at the law school), so any shipment sits outside for several hours minimum on my porch. We've had some -20 degree weather here, so I just rule out shipments of anything living all together until the weather warms up!

Just so everyone knows, live phytoplankton does need to be kept refrigerated. The cold isn't a problem as long as it isn't left to freeze.

Militant Jurist
Just so everyone knows, live phytoplankton does need to be kept refrigerated. The cold isn't a problem as long as it isn't left to freeze.

Sorry if I mislead anyone. I forgot not all parts of the US get ridiculous weather like Ohio. We get random freezes from about September until March, so everything from driving to planting a garden to shipping reef stuff can be a PITA even for cold loving phyto, since freezing = death.

Archived