Top Shelf Aquatics

Live Phytoplankton Blend - Coral Food - 16oz bottles

CSoli921

List for Mondays shipment so far is JBM & Widdy

Edit: If you decide to go for the buy 2 get 1 shipping is $10. Otherwise, for one bottle it is $8. Thanks!

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
was just gonna ask you if you shipped yet.... glad to see im on the list.

I am going to ship Monday, so it is freshest. I ship USPS Priority.

It is $5 a bottle with $8 shipping. Or three for $10 with $10 shipping. So that is either $13 for one bottle or $20 for three bottles.

And PM sent.

ok maybe i will wait till next week if you still have....i spent over $200 at LFS yesterday and wife no likey...

lol... thats too funny... it's very hard not to spend money in this hobby.. I always want something else. I'll always have a fresh supply of live phyto going, so whenever you're ready just let me know!

Will this be ok shipped in the cold? It's been chilly up here. If yes I will take a couple bottles on Friday when I get paid and you can ship them the next week. Let me know.

Will this be ok shipped in the cold? It's been chilly up here. If yes I will take a couple bottles on Friday when I get paid and you can ship them the next week. Let me know.

It is actually better that it is cold. When you receive them, you should put them in the refrigerator. So whenever you send payment (cts136@psu.edu) through paypal, I can ship.

I am sending more bottles out tomorrow. Any other takers? $12 for one bottle and $18 for three. Paypal is cts136@psu.edu - thanks!

All bottles were sent out at 8:30AM EST this morning using Priority Mail. I will be taking requests on an on-going basis, so if you want live phytoplankton message me or reply here. Thanks to all!

I will definately buy some from you in the near future. How much would shipping run to 93313 with ice pack? (around 75-80 degrees here)

Phyto made it here today! Thanks much, may order some more in another month if my gorgs respond to it well. Good to know you will have a constant supply.

Archived