Coral Vue Hydros

Petsmart Price Typo!

travisurfer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i had my eyes on stevie t's FIRST!! :)

bout three deep in my "line"

what do we feel is a fair price? they retail for around $125 right?

I'll have 12 for sale! Oh shizzle. I think I'll just sell them to my LFS for store credit or try and sell locally though. Since I don't want to rip any of you guys off and charge $100/ea :)

:o SHEESH .. looks what happens when I go to sleep, they've removed the RO item.

Disgruntled employee? Probably just a database glitch if a swag of things reset to 0.01.

Hope they get through for you guys, what size/weight are the RO's ?? If they do come through I'd be happy to fix somone up for one, it'd probably still be cheaper than in the stores. $127 in todays money for us is like $200.00 :angry:

haha, I ship to Australia all the time, usually my customers play the exchange rate but the prices are insane, not to mention the voltage difference, yet this only uses water. USPS ships 4 lbs to Australia for $34.20.

You do realize that I posted this this morning right? It takes awhile for things to be shipped and processed.

EDIT: Normandy beat me to it.

Ha!

Just got a ship confirmation on the black heat lamp with clip.

The good stuff I ordered was on back order so no RO units yet :(

Is there anyway they can make me give their light back?

haha, if you press the back button enough everything is saved.

Here is the deleted post

WOW, What a great mistake. Has anyone gotten anything yet?

and as normandy said, :lol: this happed all this morning, and my fax machine has not shipped the 8 RO units as of yet

Is there anyway they can make me give their light back?

not if they have it boxed up already and printed a shipping label, they could care less now.

HOPEFULLY if they do cancel orders it will only be for those who have backorders (no offense). it would make sense to me that they would honor the screw up with current inventory and then avoid taking a multi-thousand dollar hit right off the bat with new inventory.

Wow, that guy just deleted all of his posts. Wasn't that big of a deal, just kinda funny.

I didn't delete my post. Don't know why they aren't still on here anymore :mellow:, Oh well my post was asking if any one had gotten anything yet (Didn't see that this thread was started this morning, Hence the joke about them being faxed and one hour shipping).

AcroporaLokani
I didn't delete my post. Don't know why they aren't still on here anymore :mellow:, Oh well my post was asking if any one had gotten anything yet (Didn't see that this thread was started this morning, Hence the joke about them being faxed and one hour shipping).

That happens to me from time to time, Not sure why I post something and then a few minutes or a few hours later its gone (Once it was just me saying "Nice Tank" and then it was gone a few minutes later when I was finished looking at the pics of the guys tank).

Perhaps aliens :lol:

That happens to me from time to time, Not sure why I post something and then a few minutes or a few hours later its gone (Once it was just me saying "Nice Tank" and then it was gone a few minutes later when I was finished looking at the pics of the guys tank).

Perhaps aliens :lol:

Weird, Maybe I should keep a look out for little green aliens :eek:.

AcroporaLokani
Weird, Maybe I should keep a look out for little green aliens :eek:.

:lol: I have noticed after I use the back button and go back before a post it sometimes isn't posted anymore. Probably just a glitch.

Archived