SaltCritters.com

Petsmart Price Typo!

travisurfer

They can cancel any order they want, we didn't sign some super tight contract. Any store holds the right to cancel for various reasons. That being said.... they better not! :lol:

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 gpd x 8 = 200 gallons per day. So basically get a bigger tank or make a swimming pool of fresh RO in my shop.

Maybe I'll actually keep one to have on hand, maybe not, I get my water delivered :)

Yeah, welcome to the big boys ;)

actually I get it delivered to my office, also drink it in the cooler, but most goes into the tank for water changes and top offs.

And here I was feeling so cocky. I went to Petsmart here in town this past weekend and bought 3 bags of Aragomax oolitic sand for $20/bag. Cheapest I'd found it before that was at Foster and Smith, for $22 + shipping. ($10 for three bags)

And to think there might have been a $0.01 RO or light just sitting there waiting for me to buy it. :angry:

Yeah, welcome to the big boys ;)

actually I get it delivered to my office, also drink it in the cooler, but most goes into the tank for water changes and top offs.

That's just the amatures, I know of someone that gets it delivered by the 2500g tank full, and I'm talking NSW (Scripps to be exact)... :o

Nah seriously, that's awesome though Stevie, but it's not just drinking water, is it??

That's just the amatures, I know of someone that gets it delivered by the 2500g tank full, and I'm talking NSW (Scripps to be exact)... :o

Nah seriously, that's awesome though Stevie, but it's not just drinking water, is it??

wow, that is a lot of water, but if you need that much, it is easier to have that done.

I get 20 gallons delivered every other week. I researched the water for a long time before deciding on what to go with, we use it for drinking and it does have a few minerals added back for taste. RO/DI filtered. All are actually in your reef anyway like magnesium and calcium, after a year, no ill effects and I appreciate the company I work for picking up the bill, yet they get to enjoy a reef in the office. Well I run the store, so I get to enjoy it mostly since I am here alone most days. :D

I used to run to the store all the time for RO water, then I was pricing an RO machine but decided we needed a water cooler. Problem solved.

theres a LFS out here that goes to scripps with a 500 gallon container and fills it up like 3 times a day. the store goes through basically a constant water change. haha

not_sponsored

I had this happen from marine depot, they had mis-priced a 2x250W 2x54W fixture @ 100 something or $200 something shipped, I tried to purchase 2, then they got back to me and said it was a misprint, and the best they could do was credit my "account" with $20 for the inconvenience. Though I don't have an account with them and have not seen the fabled $20 since.

I had this happen from marine depot, they had mis-priced a 2x250W 2x54W fixture @ 100 something or $200 something shipped, I tried to purchase 2, then they got back to me and said it was a misprint, and the best they could do was credit my "account" with $20 for the inconvenience. Though I don't have an account with them and have not seen the fabled $20 since.

Just keep your emails. Next time you want to order something, reply with their quote email and tell them to apply the credit toward your purchase.

Archived