inTank Media Baskets

Petsmart Price Typo!

travisurfer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: awesome guys. hopefully it works out for everyone.

how many did you get stevie?

I ordered 8 of them, hope that doesn't hurt everyone else, we will see if this works. THey are going to have a HUGE order into corallife for these units! haha

Shoot Me_I Explode

I’ll bet that they have sold more in the last hour then in the past year with you people buying four or five of them. :lol:

lol stevie. I thought about it, but I figured I'd let other reefers get them first. Now don't forget my 10% share on all profits. lol :ninja:

Yeah this would be awesome....i grabbed 2 RO's, 16 inch hood and 30inch strip....for under $30 shipped....IF this goes through Travis for ROY (Reefer of the Year)

Shoot Me_I Explode

I would be tempted to go for it but I just got my Water General RO/DI machine. Good luck to everyone else though. Although a few months ago I was in the grocery store and found some prime ribs at .01cents a pound (probably someone in the back passing meat to a friend). Walked right out the self checkout with 8 pounds of meat for .08cents, no one even gave me a second look. Best of luck to you guys.

Travis you might have been better off keeping this one to yourself LOL

Yeah, I probably would have. But then everyone else would have missed out.

Shoot Me_I Explode
Yeah, I probably would have. But then everyone else would have missed out.

Which brings up the question, just what were you doing looking up incandescent fixtures on petsmart website in the first place? :lol::D

Perfect timing....I needed a new unit to put in my new house. I have the seperate DI that I bought off another site (can I say who?) I only bought one but paid for 3-5 day shipping due to the move. Cost me $15. Mine was on backorder too! Dang Gina!

Woo Hoo! I sure hope they honor them! They can't charge more but I think they probably could cancel the orders. Or give you an option to buy it at the regular price or cancel the order I would think.

Either way...Thanks for sharing Travis!!

Someone on these forums was looking for a fuge light so I went on to Petsmart's site to show them a cheaper option to what they were considering. Then I just started looking for other one penny items.

I ordered 1000 units, hope this does not hurt anyone else.

Just kidding - wife has all my credit cards, which means she finally made good use of the pultry bone cutter I use for fragging.

Maybe if you print the price of it online and bring it to the store they have to match it?

Good idea but also bad idea, they could call to confirm and discover the typo and cancel all the orders.

Archived