ReefCleaners.org

Petsmart Price Typo!

travisurfer

Dammit! I knew I should have gotten up early today. :angry:

So uh... does anyone have any extra RO units they want to sell? *cough* *lani* *cough* :P

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, just picture this, 5 guys in Petsmart Headquarters all yelling at eachother because of this, and none of them probably even know what it is that their selling!

Dammit! I knew I should have gotten up early today. :angry:

So uh... does anyone have any extra RO units they want to sell? *cough* *lani* *cough* :P

:lol:

If all goes well, I will have an extra. :)

haha, in about two weeks the hardware classifieds are going to be packed with these things, the market is going to be saturated.

Good prices for all

When all the dust has settled, somebody PM me if you're looking to unload one of those RO units.....lousy work getting in the way of my reef obsession yet again...

Dear Seve:

Some of the items you recently ordered are backordered. To check the status of your order please visit PetSmart.com and use the "Order Status" option or log in to "Your Account" and select "Order Status / Tracking.

Please note: This email message was sent from an automated notification-only system that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. Please forward responses to CustomerCare@PetSmart.com.

Sincerely,

PetSmart Customer Care Team

Dear Seve:

Some of the items you recently ordered are backordered. To check the status of your order please visit PetSmart.com and use the "Order Status" option or log in to "Your Account" and select "Order Status / Tracking.

Please note: This email message was sent from an automated notification-only system that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. Please forward responses to CustomerCare@PetSmart.com.

Sincerely,

PetSmart Customer Care Team

Alrighty Seve! :P

I got that email as well.

They must be having a really bad typing day...........

I'm positive they can legally cancel the orders. It is one of those things where it was priced so wrong that it was a mistake. On that note though, I hope everyone gets their 1 cent RO filters :D

Archived