Innovative Marine Aquariums

Petsmart Price Typo!

travisurfer

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which brings up the question, just what were you doing looking up incandescent fixtures on petsmart website in the first place? :lol::D

not only that but on petsmarts page... :huh:

edit: oh nvm you already answered that in the next post

well i got an order confirmation. we'll see if they send me a shipping confirmation in the next few days. i just want to link them together and get a 75 gpd ro unit for $20.

Yeah I think they caught on...... I cant can find them, and the link doesnt work.... :tears:

I wanted to be cool too...

+1 if anyone wants to sell one!

I have called about 5 stores to see if they carry the 24gpd ro unit and it looks like the ones around me only carry a 50gpd one. So no luck for me getting one in a store.

Somebody probably leaked it to reefercentral.

Hope y'all get what you ordered. Almost makes it worth thinking about getting a part time job there for sabotage, but they do such a good job of it themselves.

They apparently have a few disgruntled employees that run their website, lol. I imagine a few people have been trying to get fired so they can file unemployment.

And just so y'all know, I'm quite happy buying my walmart distilled water, I have enough things to feel guilty about. :unsure:

They apparently have a few disgruntled employees that run their website, lol. I imagine a few people have been trying to get fired so they can file unemployment.

people who get fired do not qualify for unemployment.

similar incident happened at marinedepot recently. marinedepot cancelled the orders and gave $10 store credit. they broke california law by not honoring the listed price.

The link didn't work, but I ran a search for the unit. It looks like they're all gone. It's only giving me replacement options and one is $74.99.

I checked my order # thru the website and it still comes up as "processing". At least they are not cancelling the orders right off. Probably figuring out what they can do about it!

Archived