Top Shelf Aquatics

CoRPS' 20L AIO w/Rockwall

CoRPS

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no shenanigans!

I haven't touched the tank since I foamed it though. it's been a while. My excuse now is that I can't find Z-Poxy locally but really it's that I'm very unmotivated to finish the tank for some reason.

• 2 months later...

meh.. Not dead.. Just in a serious coma.

Tank is still sitting with the black #### in it. I'll update when I feel like workin' on it. Probably when school starts back up again so I have a reason to get going during the day.

I will say though that I'm getting bored of my 55g (running out of space in it) and want to start somethin up. I've been getting paid pretty well lately so I should be able to start this back up.

Actually, no bull, the fact that this was bumped hypes me up to finish it.

Edit: 3 posts till the magic number.

Using Z-Poxy 2 part epoxy now to sprinkle the sand on top. It's not coming out as good as I thought it would. Will post pictures shortly. May do another coat or two first.

Ok so apparently the sand I have is to fine. I'm going to do an entire coat of it on the rockwall, and then another coat of some larger grained sand. Any suggestions?

• 1 month later...

Here's the tank, in all of it's sadness.

sadtank.jpg

All I really need to do to finish is get a higher grain sand, cycle the rock and get some pvc and flex tubing to get the return back over the wall.

Edit: And paint the back and bottom.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT! FINISH IT!

or if u want i can pay for shiping and u can send it to me :)

( i live in Australia ) hahahaha

• 1 year later...

Wow, I forgot about this tank. It's sitting in my closet.. lol.

Someone should bump this thread up again in about a month and tell me to get off my lazy ass.

• 9 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Whoa. It never went anywhere. In fact I recently tore the back wall out and gave the tank to my brother as he wants to set up a reef. I'm torn between setting up my 1.67gal and buying a 40B.

Archived