inTank Media Baskets

Lani's random photos

Lalani

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came here for more pics, I don't care if you take one of a dust bunny I want pichers!

I assume the lack of comments means you are busay takan picas!

I came here for more pics, I don't care if you take one of a dust bunny I want pichers!

I assume the lack of comments means you are busay takan picas!

I took some tank pics, but nothing else... Inspiration kinda comes and goes as it pleases and depends on my mood, y'know?

Have you checked out the site for canon shooters?

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/index.php

I can honestly say that I've never signed up for any online photography forums, lol. I should... but I just haven't. I'm such a bad photog. :(

I can honestly say that I've never signed up for any online photography forums, lol. I should... but I just haven't. I'm such a bad photog. :(

They're brutal with C&C on that site, but it's helped me tremendously I think. It's an awesome place to buy used gear though.

Yeah, C&C is great for learning the rules and standards. It's just that I've always been more interested in the technical aspects of photography rather than the aesthetics. :D

Needreefunds
But I'm shy. :blush:

Hmmm shy huh....

Isn't this the same person who once dressed in full sexy pirate garb, stood sign and moldy bread in hand and posed in public for all the world to see??

true story folks, I saw the pic. ;)

:flower:

Geez, you guys are so demanding... :unsure:

Beautiful storm tonight...

Little lightning

IMG_9487.jpg

Big lightning

IMG_9485.jpg

IMG_9465.jpg

IMG_9447.jpg

IMG_9454.jpg

IMG_9458.jpg

(my newest desktop background)

But I'm shy. :blush:

That's the kind of girls who're the best, silly! :naughtydance:

(I'd comment on the photos, but I can't see them 'cos my internets refuses to load. D'oh.)

Steeltowndubber

I've learned a lot from that site...

I just checked out your web site. I really enjoyed your abandonment series.

• 1 month later...

Dark cloudy day.... tons of mosquitoes... oh, and I forgot to check the lens for dust so I had to do a lot of clean-up in pp... all in all a good day, lol.

IMG_9860.jpg

IMG_9868.jpg

IMG_9878.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9903.jpg

Indeedy, I don't even own a ND filter! It was super cloudy, but I still wasn't able to increase the shutter speed very much. Most of the shots were: ISO 100, 1/2 second, f32... and were still blown out. I <3 RAW. Brought the exposure down so that the shots were viable, increased contrast, then darkened the highlights. I'm just so mad at myself for not checking/cleaning the lens. Way too much dust. :(

That water must've been really moving. I wouldn't think 1/32 would be enough to get that kind of blur normally.

I like the B&W, you don't ever see those kind of shots in B&W (or at least I don't).

It's been raining for the past week and a half so the bayou was really full, so the water was flowing over the spillway very quickly. Half second exposure seemed to be slow enough to catch the movement, but not as well as I had wanted.. still worked out, I suppose.

And yeah, I converted them to b&w because otherwise it wouldn't be too pretty... The water around here is red/brown, lol.

Archived