inTank Media Baskets

Lani's random photos

Lalani

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm holy crap lani :o Those shots are awesome :o Fantastic job on the diy and even better results. Im totally impressed. If i had a handy bone in my body i would attempt it. But alas i suck at diy. Anyhow amazing job lani you should be very proud.

what kind of hornets

The purple kind.

Umm holy crap lani :o Those shots are awesome :o Fantastic job on the diy and even better results. Im totally impressed. If i had a handy bone in my body i would attempt it. But alas i suck at diy. Anyhow amazing job lani you should be very proud.

Thanks, hype. :D

Just took a ton of coral pics... just got to edit them now.... stay tuned!

Beautiful shots lani. I really cant praise you enough. Those look so good. Most of the time i hate tank shots taken with a flash. But the light is diffused so perfectly it really adds another dimension to your photos. Once again awesome job. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Thanks. :blush:

I agree about not liking to use flash for tank shots. That's why I'm not entirely happy with most of those shots. Some of them required a lot of color correction because they were too warm, but some couldn't be helped.. this is why I need to find some BUGS!

awesome pictures, as usual

:bowdown:

Thanks!

That first shot of the sexy is hot!

I like the flash reflection in all of the eyes, very cool. Looking forward to bug pics.

Gracias! And yeah, the catch lights are nice. :)

Let's see if I can actually find any bugs.. since the weather has cooled off..

*Warning - Jeremai... bugs... sorry. There are a couple of just flowers though. :flower:

Can't get better lighting than this. B)

Just wish I had bigger bugs available... dang Fall weather.

IMG_0612.jpg

Ants & Aphids:

IMG_0619.jpg

~90% crop of same pic:

IMG_0619a.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Tiny spider... this is 1:1 :

IMG_0633.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

Assassin bug:

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0651a.jpg

All were taken with:

Canon 350D

Canon 100mm

Canon 430EX diy ringflash

M, 1/250, f11, ISO 400

wtf kind of alien bugs are those!? makes me glad all we have are scorpions. :eek:

Haha, you ain't seen nuthin yet. Wait until Spring rolls around again... then the really cool bugs come out of hiding. :happy:

awesome lani. love that new ring flash. send me one kthxbye. :flower:

Thanky. :D

DIY!

Archived