inTank Media Baskets

Neuwave's Edge of the Reef

neuwave

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awesome acros. love your z & p collection too. great looking tank.

ever think about fragging that dragon or the blue rim please let me know would love a small piece.

Thanks

The shadow dragon is coming along. Once it grows out I maybe selling frags buts it's still needs a couple inches to grow.

Neuwave, can we have some updates...

please :wub:

:)

I'll be doing updates fairly soon. But here are some things to expect.

Flow has been increased to a MP40. MUCHO FLOW

Sump is being upgraded. I needed a place for frags. So decided I might as well do some mods at the same time.

It will include a macro fuge, that is more organized for various plants I encounter.

Frag section

And brand new to my sump is a cryptic fuge. I plan on overnighting mariculture live rock from Florida. Calling a few vendors next week to see availability. So survival rates for tunicates and sponges will greatly increase.

Lastly I'm putting together a order list for new LEDs or various dirfferent color spectrums. Including a massive "lens"(I say this vaguely, lol) that will blend the colors together. Also creating a pulley system to lift and raise the lighting with a finger. (Already done the pulley equation) just gotta find and order all the parts.

Once that is all done I'll post a update. It will be soon. Half parts already ordered!

• 3 weeks later...
lilmatty5dimes

Any update?

What are those zoas on post 407 below the hornets? Tank looks great and glad to see you never gave up with all the road bumps.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been working on tank upgrades. It may a while before my next update (a couple little things left to construct) but I thought one small, tiny sneak peak wouldn't hurt.

This is just my control box. Each pot has an individual color it dims. This is just one of the several upgrades.

141EE566-59CF-4B45-8339-AA047CBA0898_zps9D6A6BEE-8527-41C6-B154-F1014A2C8CE6_zps

• 5 months later...

Your semiannual update is due :)

About that time huh?

Well the new tank is nearly done. Stand almost complete. Cabinet hinges will be installed tomorrow along with an epoxy clear coat for the bottom of the stand. Light rails are being shipped out and hopefully they arrive by Wednesday or Thursday. Scape is done. Delivered a couple days ago was some plumbing upgrades I needed/wanted. :)

D13B30BA-314E-46ED-B67C-2C1CE50D928E_zps

5C5CE40A-88BB-42F0-AD75-7FB2F77337BA_zps

Archived