inTank Media Baskets

AP24 Set Up! (Picture Intensive)

Kylebeano

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...and my emerald crab is now eating the shrimp alive.

Been there! They are evil little buggers, and will eat pretty much anything (including all of your snails) once they get big!

Been there! They are evil little buggers, and will eat pretty much anything (including all of your snails) once they get big!

+1 to the anti-crab reefing society.

I guess it just means ill have to get a much larger tank :/ YAY!

Great tank and fantastic shots!

Thank you! I appreciate all the compliments on my amature pictures lol

I did some major re-arranging recently. Bought some very purple rocks to fill in the middle area, placed various frags in various places. I dont have any good pictures of the new scape, but these should do until tomorrow when I bust out the tripod. I have a nice new addition, a bowerbank acan, its pretty sweet. It has the color or a high end scoly, body of an acan, growth like a lobo, im done. Im getting some pretty good growth and coloration on some of my SPS now.

4-6-09001.jpg

4-6-09002.jpg

4-6-09004.jpg

4-6-09005.jpg

4-6-09012.jpg

4-6-09013.jpg

4-6-09016.jpg

4-6-09015.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
how does that six line treat your firefish, think i could get away with that in a 12gallon

They get alond great, the firefish is the pesky one. It sometimes chases the chromie away, sometimes. The sixline is a great fish, it minds its own business fluttering around/in/out of the rocks looking for pods.

Nice work! Love the pictures. B)

Thank you so much! But unfourtunatly, in the tanks prime, I will be switching it all over to the new tank. The GSP is starting to really take off on the back wall too :(

great pics, great looking tank!

Thanks man! I havnt been paying enough attention to it really. Ive been focusing mostly on a enw tank. I should take some updated pics!

Archived