SaltCritters.com

Nal's awesome picotope

NAL

Thanks everyone. :)

It's a lot nicer hearing compliments on here, rather than the 'how this isn't going to work' comments on the local forum. Not everyone on there is against it, but a majority. I guess I'll just have to prove them wrong. :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally know what you mean. I just recently got in touch with my local reef club and most people don't take nano tanks seriously let alone a 3g pico. So when I tell them how big my tank is they just snortle and say, "Meh, it's a nano." And then I tell them what all I have in it and then they're alarmed and ask questions and expect me to tell them that I just put it together yesterday (like the dude with the .5 pico on the other thread). But when I tell them how long it's been running and show them pictures then they're like: :o

That's why I love nano-reef cuz here, people are all about nano reefs. lol

Ya el fab, some of the old school people were all up on me about it. If you look on the 1st page, you will see where I photoshopped a tang in there, I did that to scare everyone on the local forum. :) Some of them fell for it, it was amazing. :)

Really? That's some good Photoshopping but it still looks Photoshoped. I can't believe they fell for it. :lol:

Ya, I didn't really try hard. I could do way better.

Not all of us can be graphic designer gods like you. :P

• 1 month later...

I get my new camera tonight, so maybe I'll get some better pics later.

I also have some new X-men, but I can't get a decent shot of them. hmmm

wait, like x-men action figures?

Yes, I have toy action figures in my tank. ;)

Where did you get the Xmen Ive been looking for some.

Some local hobbyist.

:blink:

PPE's are sweet!!

Archived