Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nal's awesome picotope

NAL

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy, haha, I was just wondering where you went. I was wondering because I finally ordered a new bulb for that light, the equipment is doing great. So how have you been doing? Do you have any tanks set up at the moment?

your pico is looking great NAL...I am also following your 20L thread since I am setting up one myself

Well thank you. I will get some updated pics on my 20L, as soon as the new bulb arrives.

• 3 weeks later...

nice stuff! so you find it hard cleaning the sides of your tank with the rock so close to it?

i'm setting my gf up with a 3g but can't find a nice scape for her rocks. I love that right rock of yours, looks like a perfect frag holding rock.

The xenia wasn't looking happy in the tank, so I replaced it with a 2 branch frogspawn I had in my 20L. It isn't opened up much yet, but I will be sure to get a pic of it when it does.

So I look at my goby today and his mouth is open, and he is going nuts. I of course think the worst, I am thinking, do I really have to tear this tank apart. I know it's only a 3 gallon, and it wouldn't be that hard to do, but still. I notice something is caught in the fish's mouth, suddenly he shakes like crazy and a huge pod comes out of his mouth and swims away. Fish is ok, :)

Well the hi-fin/red banded/antenna goby is doing awesome. He sits in 2 different holes, and looks for food. He gets scared of any fast movement in front of the tank, but as long as you slowly approach the tank, you are fine. I have seen him all over the tank, but it is pretty rare to see him away from his holes. I should be getting the pistol shrimp next Tuesday, if my LFS does a livestock order.

Archived