Coral Vue Hydros

Nal's awesome picotope

NAL

Exactly how I like it, on the rocks.

One problem with ordering that at the bar, the bartender never fills it only that high. They always use a smaller glass and fill it to the top.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the bar/club I bounce at, JD and coke has to be the most common drink. We have to go through 10 bottles a night, its insane.

Those damn suicidal gobies. <_<

But that sucks though. I remember how devastated I was when my green clown goby jumped. That's why I'm done with gobies. So how's the tank looking now? Any new corals?? Update!! :)

Yes, that is a duncan. I am going to mount that Frogspawn differently, but it willl sit in the same place.

I posted these for you el fab. ;) I hope you're happy.

Oh, and all the corals in the front on the sand bed aren't suppose to really be there. I plan on moving them. I hope to only have the Purple People Eaters on the sand bed soon.

I'm ecstatic! Thank you. :P

I figured those frags on the sandbed are only there temporarily, I do the same thing. Except right now my sandbed is completely covered with blue cloves. <_<

I like duncans and I'm thinking about adding one to my tank especially since one of my LFS has them on stock at $20/head which is more reasonable considering another LFS wanted $125 for a frag with three heads a while back! :o It sat in his tank for six months until somebody actually bought it.

My tank is getting crowded though so I might have to do some spring cleaning soon.

Haha, the first thing I thought of when you said you were going to get duncan is, "where is he going to put them?" :lol: I actually picked up this duncan for $25. It only had 4 heads then, now it has 5, they love to eat.

Your blue cloves rock!!! I love them guys

My SPS frags, monti and digi are doing well in here too, both of them were almost dead at one point. So it's cool to see them come back. Also, that acan I got for $15 from someone, it was totally flat at one point, it is coming back.

Noice froggie!

Thanks pal.

Well here is a pic of an SPS frag I have, I'm not sure what it is. Some type of monti I think.

sps3-1.jpg

It use to be all brown and nothing special, but all the new growth is purple, and pretty.

A duncan is definitely next on my list or maybe a sun coral. We'll see. Believe it or not there's still room in my tank for a few stuff I have in mind, especially after I start clear things out and frag some stuff off. In fact I just got a new piece last week that I've been hiding. ;)

That SPS frag looks like an encrusting Monti and that's good that it's coloring up.

I'm excited to see what you have hiding el fab. :)

I'm thinking of buying one of those small canister filters, and putting the inlet/outlet in the Aqua Clear Fuge. Just like the one you run on your M9 fab.

The small Rapids canister filter is a PITA and has the tendency to leak every now and then. It would be too much work in a pico not to mention unnecessary.

I like your zoas... B)

The small Rapids canister filter is a PITA and has the tendency to leak every now and then. It would be too much work in a pico not to mention unnecessary.

EEEEEEEEK!

Thanks, I'll stay away.

Archived