Cultivated Reef

25 gallon shallow reef

mmike1992

here is a updated pic i replaced the lighting with a four bulb tek fixture first time using t-5 coral responded real well kind of hard to capture the true color of the tank

DSC_0001-5.jpg

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LONG overdue update, thanks for the pics!

You definitely gotta adjust your white balance for us though, that tek fixture should be doing wonders for that tank. We need more pics :)

Is that a Mag-Rack I see? :D

LONG overdue update, thanks for the pics!

You definitely gotta adjust your white balance for us though, that tek fixture should be doing wonders for that tank. We need more pics :)

Is that a Mag-Rack I see? :D

-yeah i am going to work on that tonight

-mag rack = the best

thanks, mike

• 2 weeks later...
Amazing! What bulb combination are you using? Are you still using the LEDs for actinics?

thanks

no leds anymore i am using 3 ati blue+ and 1 figi purple

:bowdown:

WOW ! how have I never seen this tank before? just read through your thread and all I can say is, WOW ! glad to see that you did get a TOTM because it would be a shame to let this tank be overlooked. Great job, and keep us updated

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

thanks for the compliments, i did alot of work to the tank. i orginally had the tank on a crappy particale board stand i built a new stand with a future upgrade in mind. and i kept only a couple of my favorite sps 3 in total and i threw in some lps frags also i will post up some pics tonight

• 3 weeks later...

Archived