Pod Your Reef

25 gallon shallow reef

mmike1992

Quotes from my gf: "looks like he just rip a piece out from the ocean"

Thumbs up, one of the best tanks I've seen in a while!

thank you very much

I'm liking the foam wall.

Sweet tank!

thanks

how did u do the drooling smiley, cuz thats all i can describe this tank by!!!! omg sickest tank everRR!!! i love wut u hav done!1111

thank you

I think I can honestly say that this is one of the cleanest setups I've seen on here. Great work!

On a side note, what's radium?

thank you, radium is the bulb brand

love the foam wall. gonna have to do that on my 40B when i set it up.

thank you

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your tank is umm........Just Beautiful. Please post a pic from the top down of the back where the rock wall is sticking out of the back of the tank. We really like how it is lifted out of the water. B)B)B)

drool3.gif

i second that notion

I think I can honestly say that this is one of the cleanest setups I've seen on here. Great work!

On a side note, what's radium?

Radium is also a radioactive element ;)

edit: Yay post #200

This is probably my favorite tank...

The stocking, rock work, and equipment are all immaculate.

I want my next nano to look like this

nice job

-Scott

Hey, is that a photosynthetic gorgonia? Or do you have to target feed it continually? How often do you feed it and how often do you feed your tank. Great work though! :bowdown:

This tank is amazing. If you let this bad boy mature for a little while this tank is a lock for Tank of the Month!

thanks! it would be a honor

Your tank is umm........Just Beautiful. Please post a pic from the top down of the back where the rock wall is sticking out of the back of the tank. We really like how it is lifted out of the water.

try to get you pic of top down, thanks

Damn nice man!

thank you

simply amazing! you hid your power head in the foam wall so cool looks great they need a wiping up drule icon thingy

thank you, the rock on top of the vortec had to be added due to i made the hole in the rock wall too high and the water was coming out the tank like a fountain hence the "diy anti- fountain vortec rock" :D

Dont know if i missed it, but id like to know the dimensions of the tank.

Btw, it looks great!

22x19x14 high thank you

would you mind posting the link to your foam/rock wall please? very intrigued

there was no one link i used quite a few to get some idea's go to reef central look up foam wall also there are quite a few on this site also

Amazing tank. Wat lighting are u using? Also is the tank custom made by glasscages?

sunlight supply lumenmax pendant with 150 watt hqi radium with a pfo electronic ballast radium by far is my favorite bulb. tank was made by glasscages

Awesome tank man

thanks

i second that notion

thank you

Awesome setup! How well does the 2 fans do with cooling the tank?

i have the fans come on first in the summer if it does not drop the temp the chiller comes on. most of the time other than real hot days the chiller stays off thanks

Quick question...

My tank is open top as well... and i really want to get a firefish...

Howcome yours doesn't jump out?

i think it comes down to the tank mates i have a pair of black clowns,yellow clown goby and a tail spot no body in the tank is really territorial

haha. I was going to buy this tank and now this has made my decision for me.

are you happy with the GC quality of the tank?

hearing you brag about the radium makes me upset. I just upgraded to 250w DE MH and they don't make a radium 250 DE that i know of.

Nice tank.

Amazing...

thank you

haha. I was going to buy this tank and now this has made my decision for me.

are you happy with the GC quality of the tank?

for the money,you can not find a better deal. silicone is sloppy that is about the worst i could say.

thanks ,mike

Archived