SaltCritters.com

25 gallon shallow reef

mmike1992

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful setup I love how clean the tank looks and the foam wall made it look even better. I also love when the inside of the stand is clean and well thought out I am aiming for the same clean look insid the stand as well as with my tank as well. Lookin great I cant wait to see it when it fills in with growth.

Casey

AcroporaLokani

Your tank is amazing, The rock wall for the back is especially nice. And your sump looks very clean and high quality, You usually only see sumps with that type of build quality on larger tanks.

• 1 month later...

thank you everyone for the kind words here are some updated pics everything is going great with tank other than some bubble algea that seems to be spreading like widfire i addded a emerald crab and i am manually removing the larger ones any other suggestions?

DSC_0011-1.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0002-2.jpg

shawnjmccrea

Insanely gorgeous im a big fan of the minimalist look in your tank and wondering why i havent tried it myself. Curious what brand of tank that is?

looks like a bonsai tank. How safe is your clown goby with the SPS?

it hangs out in them but causes no harm

wow awesome looking tank! Looks great! What does your lighting consist of?

lumenmax 3 on a pfo electronic ballast the pic is with a 20k ushio

[/quoteInsanely gorgeous im a big fan of the minimalist look in your tank and wondering why i havent tried it myself. Curious what brand of tank that is?

it is made by glasscages

Nice. Where do you get that rock like back wall? Thanx...

it was a diy from a thread started on reefcentral

Looks great. Although I liked it better without the background. Made it look more open and I like that look. I love the clown goby too. I want one so bad.

• 1 month later...

Archived