Pod Your Reef

Micro-Small Algae Remover System for Nano's: Free!

SantaMonica

I think that the reason why people use those evil skimmers and refugiums is because they can achieve results like these

img_5889.jpg

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's why they use them.

Yes nice tank but not the only way to acheive such a tank something tell's me it's alot more then just your skimmer

just like how t5 h.o was debunked so will/has skimmerless,refugeless tank's along with addition's of

phytoplankton to the tank that was once forbidden and looked upon as a joke not any more same with a ATS

imo your tank can be achieved multiple ways if one were to want your exact tank

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imo your tank can be achieved multiple ways if one were to want your exact tank

Note the lack of data to back up his claims of refugia vs. cyano farm. Anyone can make unfounded assertions...

I think we are speaking different languages here... :unsure:

On one side are people seeking understanding and requiring evidence to support their positions and on the other side are people wishing to defend the underdog and require nothing but their own opinion to support their position.

STFU fosi, if your so smart why dont you teach science in a school or something....

(f-bomb) i just bumped.....sorry

lol is this SM's alt? or just his man-crush?

you guys are so ruff the only reason why I believe in a ATS is because it doesn't take many brain cells to have a little faith and understanding on why algae grow's

If you are a person that struggles with algae and you have all this so called equipment why not add a ATS to the list of expensive equipment because I do know/seen plenty?

But if you are like me that runs all your tanks with no refuge or skimmer then maybe you will understand that there is a light frosting that can be eliminated with this ATS without risking the loss of valuable protein/food

Keep sucking that food out of your systems guys then adding it back lol

I think we are speaking different languages here... :unsure:

On one side are people seeking understanding and requiring evidence to support their positions and on the other side are people wishing to defend the underdog and require nothing but their own opinion to support their position.

ask how one can achieve his tank is simple just ask and you will see a alternative to a real simple tank with out that refuge/skimmer

Just shows how close minded you all are grow up amateurs

Some of us are asking polite important questions and you're ignoring us. :rolleyes:

Ever wonder why you don't find lots of microalgae on a healthy coral reef? Why removing herbivores like urchins/tangs/rabbitfish will allow the microalgae to quickly overgrow and kill the corals?

Some of us are asking polite important questions and you're ignoring us. :rolleyes:

Ever wonder why you don't find lots of micro algae on a healthy coral reef? Why removing herbivores like urchins/tangs/rabbitfish will allow the microalgae to quickly overgrow and kill the corals?

this is why it is important to have it grow in a spot outside the display using light and inorganics found in the water column I'll admit that I am a amature as well only 7 years but I see the importance of a ATS I don't speak for SM but know that this piece of equipment can be the only filtration if you decide or it can be just a compliment to what people already have I just don't like that there is only one way to skin a cat when there is so much evidence that says otherwise

this is why it is important to have it grow in a spot outside the display using light and in organics found in the water column I'll admit that I am a armature as well only 7 years but I see the importance of a ATS I don't speak for SM but know that this piece of equipment can be the only filtration if you decide or it can be just a compliment to what people already have

If you want to burn down your house.

If you want to burn down your house.

lol I see your point but it depends on how safe you want to make it when I bought a skimmer no one said I was going to overflow it and burn down my house it only blown a fuse lol but know one puts down skimmer's

About 8,000 species complicated.

I see so that explains why S.M ATS doesn't consume light nor inorganics its all clear now algae must eat organics then right?

it's weird how people have 12" deep refuge and can expect the light to be as powerful at 4" as it is at 12" even with that dense water and macro in place

this is why it is important to have it grow in a spot outside the display using light and inorganics found in the water column

Do you suppose it's possible that microalgae releases things into the water that inhibit coral growth, or kill corals?

I'll admit that I am a amature as well only 7 years but I see the importance of a ATS I don't speak for SM but know that this piece of equipment can be the only filtration if you decide or it can be just a compliment to what people already have I just don't like that there is only one way to skin a cat when there is so much evidence that says otherwise

Where is this evidence? Can I see one picture of a tank that is run solely by ATS that compares to any of the others that have been posted?

Please make it stop I would say the same thing If I just spent over a $1000 on a refuge and skimmer lol just to find out about this haha

Mine cost me a lot less than that...

Do you suppose it's possible that microalgae releases things into the water that inhibit coral growth, or kill corals?

Where is this evidence? Can I see one picture of a tank that is run solely by ATS that compares to any of the others that have been posted?

I love this aspect of the hobby it really makes me laugh at the fact that you can search this site only and find skimmerless tank's that are show stoppers and now you expect a new very important aspect such as a ats that consumes inorganics is going to disappoint don't worry time will tell you will see the future of reef keeping in a little bit trust me in the meantime please be patient and wait for the future you will not be disappointed

I love this aspect of the hobby it really makes me laugh at the fact that you can search this site only and find skimmerless tank's that are show stoppers and now you expect a new very important aspect such as a ats that consumes inorganics is going to disappoint don't worry time will tell you will see the future of reef keeping in a little bit trust me in the meantime please be patient and wait for the future you will not be disappointed

blame_canada_1.jpg

blame_canada_1.jpg

LOL yeah can't stop the movement 100's got them on their system's thanks to S.M and soon they will be post give them time along with the rest of north america can't stop the movement PEACE

Archived