SaltCritters.com

StevieT's Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience

StevieT

LMAO I was searching for monkey costumes, because my daughter is in a monkey stage...and that picture came up...I immediatly thought...StevieT!!!

good to hear your mind is on N-R when off the computer!!! Serious, I really don't have any ideas this year, and Halloween is one of those things that lets me be goofy in real life instead of on the interwebs.

This is perfect, thanks!

hey Steve you forgot to add the side effects to reading this thread to your sig. I am suprised that your lawyers let that slide.

I had to fire them after all my stocks tanked, plus that sig was made up before the sea monkey investment. But thanks for the heads up, I am sure I can pick one up cheap that worked for a bank, probably can just pay him in shoe shines or wax his BMW with aging payments

Any time my friend. Just looking out for ya. Hey kudos on your new in tank product. You have solved the delima of may reefers. I've got a few new products in the works as well. Hopefully you'll see them on the site soon.

Thanks, demand has really sparked the worldwide production. I have been researching what you do and it is always nice to have another acrylic member on the site, especially when I get asked to do sumps or tanks, i know where to refer them to.

Edited by StevieT

Well thanks for the referrals. It is great to be able to produce one off products that people have been looking for and havent found anyone that is willing to make it for them.

Different subject, but are you ready for those slick icy roads again? Hopefully we wont hit anything this year. We here in KY are already in the midst of a salt shortage and its still in the 70's.

yes, I just started to make a basket for my tank but then the requests kept coming, kind of strange how you have to educate yourself pretty quick on things! I have no interest in sumps or tanks right now, so it is good to have someone that can do a good job with them.

No, I am no ready. I am heading back right now from the very northern area of Minnesota around the iron ranges visiting mining customers. It was bellow freezing at night and the idea of winter kicked in. I really don't enjoy the snow too much but what can you do. I had no clue you guys were in a salt shortage?! That might be something to have your government look into buying more of! I can ship you some, we actually sell a lot of product to salt mines around the US, maybe they can donate :D

haha, are you refering to the pole picture? i have a bigger truck this year, and the city sure fixed the problem. They put bolders around the light pole so you total your vehicle instead of taking out their poorly designed light.

I am tempted to go on the other side this year and take it out, since the rocks are only on the driving side that i hit it at, still accessable from the other side.

Yep I took the acrylic crash class a few years ago as well.

Ha our govt. think about the future. Heck they are the guys that have put some sort of halt on the contractors being able to get any baged salt. I have an order coming in from Cincinatti Ohio in a few days. All I could get from the Mortons salt factory there was one tractor trailer load. 18 pallets. So if your talking about free salt I am all game for it :) just playing. But if I need some I'll get in touch with you.

Yes I am talking about the pole pic. I would be tempted to do as you said. Nothing like saving a $300 pole while killing someone in doing so.

yeah, we sell to Mortons, well we do a bad job at it. So we wanted to take their account over, but that is still to be determined by corporate. off subject....

the pole must go down, the city doesn't put any salt or sand down around that corner, steve drives it every day with plenty of four wheel traction, and now they spite me with boulders. I am planning an attack, F250 with an I beam attached to the bumper. come in from the unprotected side. Enjoy and wait until they put bolders all the way around or remove it completely as they should! haha, good luck with the salt, don't contact Morris, IL for any, they don't even use it whatsoever B)

lmao this thread made my week. thank you Steve for breathing.

hey, you're welcome, i'll keep remembering to do that for the sake of the thread. Thank you for owning a computer

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sad day. There is no response from mars, we believe it is stitting empty as we have not herd back from the last surviving sea man. Mission control is still inputing data, but the experiemnt has been called off as of last week.

Edited by StevieT

I can't believe you didn't take better care of your sea-monkeys. Your such a sea-monkey noob. Go back to sea-monkey central where you belong. You let them all die, and now your just going to get more so you can kill them too? When will the massacre end? I bet you'll even try to put some triops in with your sea-monkeys next time. I can't want until the Triop-Police catch you.

who are you calling a noob? What made you the expert of everything sea monkey? Maybe this isn't the forum for me, everyone here is so mean and has huge egos. I am going back to that other forum where they respect and love me for who I am.

The hardest thing has been telling the families back on earth, it just kills you when you have to knock on those doors.

Have you given any thought to erecting a monument of some type? At least, some sort of memorial service seems to be called for....

Have you given any thought to erecting a monument of some type? At least, some sort of memorial service seems to be called for....

Can it look like a picture of a toliet?