Top Shelf Aquatics

The Butchered Finnex

masterbuilder

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ranranbobandy

Just wanted to say what you have already been told before, the stand is great. I am in the process of researching everything to start a tank and decided upon getting a 30g finnex. Any chance you could post plans for the stand? I don't have any woodworking skills but I was planning on having my uncle help me out.

I love the new scape! Are those Nuke greens on the bottom or are those the Green paly's that caused your crash? They're very pretty either way. I like the glowing green caps on the side too. Might I suggest a green digitata growing out the side of the monti mountain? I think against the black background the change in shape would be rather stunning. Not that you need or possibly want my advice, I just thought it'd look neat. Wonderful job here.

Thanks for the comments. Now its a waiting game for the Caps to grow out as well as some of the Acan frags. Then I hope it will look the way I planned. I am saving one spot for a cool yellow Acan frag that I see every now and then from a seller on another forum.

No...those are not the palys that caused my problem, those are Nuc Greens. The killer payls are long gone. :o

Mark

p.s. Paleoreef...we think alike. I have considered that myself. Actually I almost went with all green monti digitata but ran across some dirt cheap neon green caps. It was more of a "bird in the hand" thing that made my mind up.

Militant Jurist

:o

Oh my.... that black background with the scape is AMAZING!

I think I need to go pick up a can of black krylon fusion today for my 29g. :D

Archived