xbwolfx's 30g Cube - PICS 3/21

xbwolfx

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HecticDialectics
:o

Go play with HD.

My immune system would like you to step outside...

How long have you had those chromis? Are they showin any signs of aggression towards each other?

• 2 weeks later...
How long have you had those chromis? Are they showin any signs of aggression towards each other?

sorry i totally missed this. the chromis were doing good until after 2 months.

5 turned into 2 within a matter of a week or two. there was more clown -> chromis aggression than chromis -> chromis aggression. i assume, however, 5 became 2 because of chromis -> chromis aggression that went unnoticed b/c all parameters checked out fine.

O hai. What goin on in here?

Didn't realize you had a tank :lol: It is the same model as mine but your's looks much nicer. I hate you more.

O hai. What goin on in here?

Didn't realize you had a tank :lol:It is the same model as mine but your's looks much nicer. I hate you more.

yeah, but you don't have the credit card debt that goes along with this tank. :(

Thanky :flower:

welcome.

lots of new growth. would try to take pics, but the lights went out about an hour ago. oh well.

HecticDialectics
sorry i totally missed this. the chromis were doing good until after 2 months.

5 turned into 2 within a matter of a week or two. there was more clown -> chromis aggression than chromis -> chromis aggression. i assume, however, 5 became 2 because of chromis -> chromis aggression that went unnoticed b/c all parameters checked out fine.

that sucks. that's pretty much the continuing theme I've seen. I really wanted to get a buncha chromis for my 50 but not if they're gonna kill each other down the road. But pretty much -everyone- has that happen.

Looks awesome though.

thanks!

that sucks. that's pretty much the continuing theme I've seen. I really wanted to get a buncha chromis for my 50 but not if they're gonna kill each other down the road. But pretty much -everyone- has that happen.

yeah, i tried despite the stories. i felt like being irresponsible (especially b/c they are so freakin cheap, haha). they formed a school (or shoal, whatev) for the first few days...but then separated. as soon as they separated, i figured that it probably wasn't going to work out. i thought the clowns bullying them may force them to stay in a tight group, but it didn't.

Holy chit, your tank pics on page 5 look amazing. It all looks so clean :D.

Updated pics soon?

thanks! my camera is broke and only works occasionally. i will try to get some updated pics within a few days. it's been pretty clean considering i'm not running any gfo, but i think the deltec helps a lot. chaeto has been growing like crazy, too.

Holy chit, we just got him to fix his old pics, don't make him strain!!

i know. you guise are killing me. i still need to build the false wall for my 5.5. stupid holidays are getting in the way. <_<

hopefully the 5.5 will be ready for water before i leave for miami on 12/31 and i can order rock when i get home on 1/2.

Holy chit, we just got him to fix his old pics, don't make him strain!!

LoL, didn't realize his pics were down, never seen this tank before.

thanks! my camera is broke and only works occasionally. i will try to get some updated pics within a few days. it's been pretty clean considering i'm not running any gfo, but i think the deltec helps a lot. chaeto has been growing like crazy, too.

Awesome, :P

Archived