ReefCleaners.org

xbwolfx's 30g Cube - PICS 3/21

xbwolfx

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks great xbox :)
Really great tank, everything looks fantastic! :)
Noice :)

thanks fellers. :)

and lady? :huh:

I just had an idea which requires Tonga branch rock.

It's a good thing my LFS has a tank full of it. :)

thanks.

i just feel like i need to fill up a void in the top 1/2-1/3 of the tank.

one nice piece of tonga branch with some sps frags growing off of it should add some dimension.

thanks.

i just feel like i need to fill up a void in the top 1/2-1/3 of the tank.

one nice piece of tonga branch with some sps frags growing off of it should add some dimension.

I agree. The tank looks great, this should spice it up. I used to hate tonga but it can look great if done right.

Don't screw it up :mellow:

nah, i won't. i personally hate tonga branch...but it's just going to go up top. i can always remove it if i hate it. i'll post a pic in a minute to show you what i mean.

that orange/red cap is insane! holy cats!

screw the tonga. put some macro up there. adds height, a deep green color you don't have, nutrient export. all the cool kids have macro in their displays. :P

and you have some MAD paint skills, my man.

that orange/red cap is insane! holy cats!

screw the tonga. put some macro up there. adds height, a deep green color you don't have, nutrient export. all the cool kids have macro in their displays. :P

and you have some MAD paint skills, my man.

thanks!

the red cap would have been better, but it came unattached from the rocks. when i glued it back in place, it started growing vertically instead of horizontally. i still like it though.

i've considered macro, but it's too much maintenance for me in the display. i neglect this tank a lot. every few months i take the time to scrape all of the coralline off the glass and that's when i take pics, lol.

Good idea.

word.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived