ReefCleaners.org

xbwolfx's 30g Cube - PICS 3/21

xbwolfx

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what exactly did you get from him?

umm, do you want me to list all 15 frags? lol. mostly sps frags. i'll create a list when i have more time....i'm on my way out the door right now.

umm, do you want me to list all 15 frags? lol. mostly sps frags. i'll create a list when i have more time....i'm on my way out the door right now.

Oh, I didn't realize you got that many. Wow, that's a lot of $!!!

I only got 7 diff. frags. One was that acan, and one monti frag pack, then two more sps.

Stop spending so much money on coral duh! :lol:

lol. that's nothing - i just dropped $500 on a Deltec mc500. my aquarium paypal account is officially empty lol. i decided about 2 months ago that i've been spending too much money on this hobby, so now if i buy anything i have to sell something to pay for it. i just sold my Tunze 9010 for $200 b/c it was too large for my sump and i sold a BC8 for $50.

Thats a nice way to spend $500 though!

hopefully. i'm really skeptical. i liked the Tunze, but it got in the way during sump maintenance and i'd always knock the output pipe loose and it'd stop skimming. hopefully i can hug the Deltec up against a wall of the sump so that it is out of the way. plus, it seems really self-contained so hopefully there aren't any parts that can get knocked loose like the Tunze.

where did you get the sump? do you have the design?

i had it built at a LFS. i designed it myself. i would make some changes if i were to do it again, but just minor things to make it work a bit better.

Did you fabricate the top yourself? (Light diffuser from Depot?)

i made it myself. there should be a link to an RC thread somewhere in this thread that give instructions.

• 1 month later...
so who wants to go through my photobucket account and re-post all of the pics? lol.

It's not like you have a job or anything...... fix it yourself! :P

Please :flower:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived