Innovative Marine Aquariums

xbwolfx's 30g Cube - PICS 3/21

xbwolfx

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks great! Those monti caps are already pretty big.

thanks! i changed my scape around to allow the monti caps to fill-in the entire left side of the tank. i just added a bright purple/blue monti cap frag that i got from Prop. i placed it above the red/orange and the green cap b/c most purple caps are slower growers. hopefully it turns out how i want it to - they sure are growing like mad though!

Holy chet! great pix, It is one of the nicest nanos I have seen..and I have seen alot lol

lol. i don't know about that, but i'll accept the praise haha. it is slowly turning into the tank i imagined when it was in the planning stages...so i'm happy about that.

That orange monti is insane! what substrate did you use?

seachem gray coast. i absolutely love it. the grains are larger than i am used to, but i like it a lot better than i thought i would.

Looks great.

Here is a question for you and all that read this. I am having trouble taking picks of my new clown. Any idea on how to get a good picture? I have a Sony Cyber-shot 6.0 mega pixel camera. i see alot of very nice pictures here and i wondering what is the trick?

Also I seen mentioned that your pum was turned off. Does this help

looks good IMO, I have Seachems black reef sand in one of my tanks but I like yours bettah lol I may have to switch out :)

i originally planned on mixing the grey coast with the indo-pacific black b/c the indo-pacific is like 50% white sand and my urchin's poop is white and would make black sand look awful. instead, i decided to throw the urchin in the refugium . :lol: he hates me, but now i can grow coralline and the sand stays black, haha.

Looks great.

Here is a question for you and all that read this. I am having trouble taking picks of my new clown. Any idea on how to get a good picture? I have a Sony Cyber-shot 6.0 mega pixel camera. i see alot of very nice pictures here and i wondering what is the trick?

Also I seen mentioned that your pum was turned off. Does this help

thanks. i don't know about taking pics though. i have an underwater setting that i use, but usually i just flip through the settings and take pics and see which ones look best. my camera is 4+ years old now, so it needs to be replaced. check the photography forum and see if someone there can help.

lol the urchin got the boot cause of the color of his poop :haha: I think I saw gray coast substrate at petsmart...hmmm

haha. yeah.

i bought mine at petsmart for $7/bag. i bought all 3 bags they had, lol. it costs like $30 at DrsFosterandSmith......so definitely check petsmart first.

Nice tank!!! I got some corals on the way from The Prop also. I think I bid against you for some of them. Yours look great so I can't wait to get mine. I got that acan that he had for auction. I'll be tagging along.

See, my bump worked. :P

actually, it was my bump after your bump. your bump wore out quickly. it left much to be desired.

Nice tank!!! I got some corals on the way from The Prop also. I think I bid against you for some of them. Yours look great so I can't wait to get mine. I got that acan that he had for auction. I'll be tagging along.

you must be the reason i paid like 3x as much as i had planned :angry::haha:

haha, i'm just messin. i don't really care. usually his stuff goes for cheaper than i paid, but there were a handful of aggressive bidders this week. i needed to get all of my coral this week b/c i am on fall break until tomorrow and then i will have no time.

thanks. i don't know about taking pics though. i have an underwater setting that i use, but usually i just flip through the settings and take pics and see which ones look best. my camera is 4+ years old now, so it needs to be replaced. check the photography forum and see if someone there can help.

thank you i never knew that there was a photo forum

actually, it was my bump after your bump. your bump wore out quickly. it left much to be desired.

:tears:

no prob. Lalani is probably helpful, but she bites!

..... I told you to keep that a secret.... geez.. -_-

Archived