15 gal Coldwater Dual Biotope

Jamie

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awwwwww, you guys are so cute! :D

Yup, sorry for the threadjacking Jamie. :flower:

Edit: Amber, were you in Star Wars? :o

Ahh I'm sorry for the hijack to Jamie. :flower: Can we still have nem? I bring cookies 61_large.jpg

Nope. I wish though Hayden Christensen is hot. :)

Because you look just like Natalie Portman in that pic!

Ahh shucks :blush: thanks Lalani.

Jamie here is some chocolates to make up for the rest of the hijacking:

chocolates%201.jpg

nom nom nom, thank you for the tasties, Amber. :) and I don't mind the highjacking, this thread seriously needs some life. Go for it!

Jeremai hasn't said anything yet (other than his first post) maybe he doesn't really want it that much? :huh:

Lookin pretty good for you guys, if Jeremai doesn't come back, it may be off to you, but that's not a promise, because I haven't decided if I'm getting rid of it yet.

Because you look just like Natalie Portman in that pic!

:D

I always thought she looked like Alizee...but Americans generally don't know of her:

:wub:

nom nom nom, thank you for the tasties, Amber. :) and I don't mind the highjacking, this thread seriously needs some life. Go for it!

Jeremai hasn't said anything yet (other than his first post) maybe he doesn't really want it that much? :huh:

Lookin pretty good for you guys, if Jeremai doesn't come back, it may be off to you, but that's not a promise, because I haven't decided if I'm getting rid of it yet.

yippee!!

**send it to me!!! send it to me!!!**

:D

I always thought she looked like Alizee...but Americans generally don't know of her:

:wub:

yippee!!

**send it to me!!! send it to me!!!**

Hmm. She appears to be in a fishtank. Points for being relevant (kind of)!

Jeremai... where are you?

We don't like none of them there for'ners, y'know.

...but I like that one :D

Hmm. She appears to be in a fishtank. Points for being relevant (kind of)!

Jeremai... where are you?

I tried :)

sorry...I may have scared him off -_-

I'm waiting patiently for Daniel to lose interest.

:twiddles thumbs:

But seriously, much as I would like to have an Urticina again, I just have a lowly, cramped 10g. :tears:

I'm waiting patiently for Daniel to lose interest.

:twiddles thumbs:

But seriously, much as I would like to have an Urticina again, I just have a lowly, cramped 10g. :tears:

well...you can send me all your stuff and Jamie can send you the Urticina :D

Jeremai, what's in yours making it so cramped? I can't possibly decide who is going to get it, so you two will have to come to a consensus. Have fun! :)

I could also try cutting it in half, and give one o both of you, but I'm pretty sure that would just kill it. <_<

Jeremai, what's in yours making it so cramped? I can't possibly decide who is going to get it, so you two will have to come to a consensus. Have fun! :)

I could also try cutting it in half, and give one o both of you, but I'm pretty sure that would just kill it. <_<

's ok...let jer have this one and save the next one you need to get rid of for me :)

Sounds good to me! I still want to trade for one of your nems though. Want a couple elegantissimas and/or green stripeys?

either of those would be cool with me :)

OMG, I just got literally the best CW-related pm ever! I'll tell you about it in a week or two (just to make sure everything goes smoothly, don't want to get anyone unnecessarily excited ;) ). Hows about 2 elegants and 1 stripy? or 1 elegant and 2 stripies?

Nothing as of yet, but an Urticina taking up all that real estate would alter my stocking plans. I had planned on ordering everything for the tank at once, guerrila-style.

Adin had trouble cutting his Waratahs. It doesn't seem to work as well for CW anemones as for tropical ones.

Didn't work for the elegants either, even though they split naturally in the wild. Maybe slower metabolism means they can't heal fast enough? Like, they have to be preparing for the split naturally, or they won't be able to handle the stress? I don't know. It doesn't seem to work though.

OMG, I just got literally the best CW-related pm ever! I'll tell you about it in a week or two (just to make sure everything goes smoothly, don't want to get anyone unnecessarily excited ;) ). Hows about 2 elegants and 1 stripy? or 1 elegant and 2 stripies?

THAT IS SUCH A TEASE!!!

i'll discuss it with the better half :)

THAT IS SUCH A TEASE!!!

i'll discuss it with the better half :)

Well since you didn't get the chance before I read the thread. I'll let you find my answer here. :P

:ninja:

sooo, should I make that one elegant and two stripies? :)

It doesn't matter to me what you give him. It's all up to him.

Archived