ReefCleaners.org

Wawawang's 40 Breeder from an AP12

Wawawang

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are awesome! Thanks for the compliments. I took a few pics of my sump. It has a frag section. enjoy. light pheonix 150 watt sunpod.

d7c1988e.jpg

d8bd518e.jpg

50c1524f.jpg

f7a07938.jpg

d6191904.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Congrats on the totm.

Thanks

I have more pics that arent on the reef profile enjoy.

CaliTort.jpg

openbrain2.jpg

Pearlberry.jpg

Stevesbluetort.jpg

unknown.jpg

Leftside.jpg

Left side

LTS.jpg

Right Side

RTS.jpg

Back Side

bts.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
we need an update

I did a few big changes so the color on a lot of my sps corals are lacking. Just to name a few.

*I replaced my entire sandbed with special grade sand(1-2mm) and made it super shallow,

*rearrange corals because of some border skirmishes,

*replaced bulbs to aquascience brand.

So with all those changes I had some corals turn tan and others loose a little color. My lps,softies, clams, and fish are all doing wonderful and color is amazing. I'm going to give it some time for it to recover and ill have some decent pics for you guys.

• 4 weeks later...
Please post some more beautiful pics. :)

Lost a few posts since the server crash. Couple pics that were lost. Enjoy

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0717.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

Also new skimmer Bubble Magus 160

IMG_0838-1.jpg

why the brand swap on the bulbs?

The aquascience bulbs has been getting great reviews as of late. I saw a post with a tank with ATI bulbs and on one side and aquascience on the other. 9 month later the same frags looked most excellent on the AS side. I also needed to replace the bulbs since they were expiring.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My god. It's got even better! The colors are almost surreal! Fantastic.

Thanks. The Current LED power brites really help make the colors look like that. Good product i would definitely recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...
I always look at your totm thread for inspiration... beautiful!

Aren't the powerbrites great? They bring out colors you don't even know exist! :D

Thank you :)

Just took some quick pics. Have a few new pieces. Enjoy

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg

IMG_1721.jpg

IMG_1766.jpg

This tank is amazing. How many powerbrights did you hook up? What is your current bulb set up? How do you like your new skimmer?

Thank you again for your compliments,

I have 2 blue powerbrite strips hooked up on the front side of the top of the tank. The pics you see the bulbs that were running are aquascience trio bulb and a aquascience 22k bulb with my powerbrites running(looks like a pheonix 14k MH bulb color). During daylight the bulbs that run are a total of 5. 1 fiji purple, 1 ati blue plus, 1 aquascience 22k, 1 aquascience trio, 1 aquascience 15k, and 2 powerbrite stripes blue. color ends up being around 12k. Im really pleased with my skimmer it has surpassed my expectations and i would definetly recommend bubble magus to anyone. I have the skimmer with the higher end pump-aquabee pump pulls some major air.

Archived