inTank Media Baskets

Cuttlefish Reef

Fishfreak218

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick Update,

The tank is still really boring, and lacking coral. I got very 'out of the hobby-ish' for a while, and with the crappy economy, I haven't been going to the lfs much/buying anything when I do go. Now that I'm getting back into it though, I'm sure you'll see this tank start to look better soon. I already have quite a few frags that I want to move from my 90g. into this tank. Anyway here are ya go:

FTS:

t5g20z.jpg

Rhinopias:

(tinypic is taking to freaking long, he hasnt changed any from the last pictures anyway :P )

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn it. The cuttles were doing so damn well!

I'll hate your "petsitter" bimbo for you.

I feel for you...

Now, screw corals and get yourself a mantis shrimp.

We found the smell, and it turns out it wasn't from mold!

lol, what was it then? :o

Hey - inquiring minds want to know!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Fishfreak218

Update:

Well, it's decision time. I stopped running the HOB overflow because of a few problems with it such as loudness and loosing its syphon which causes the tank to overflow. This tank has been running with just a power head and no filtration or water-changes for the past few months. I have to make up my mind weather I should get rid of this tank, or start taking care of it. I just don't see anything that I want to do with it. I cant figure out any sort of stocking that would interest me and justify keeping it. On the other hand, I have so much money in it and I know I wont be able to sell it for much, so I'm not sure what I want to do.

-Josh

This is all so unfortunate. If it's any consolation (it's not, I know) I lost my first marine fish two days ago... it really sucks, I felt really bad.

On the other hand, you have a beautiful start to a great tank. With lots of money invested. I would be torn also...

It will be too bad if you part out and sell this tank, it's actually looking really nice.

• 4 months later...

Archived