Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Astralux 70w MH 14K group buy!

Qwank

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll have them out within 48 hours of receipt of the bulbs. I'm guessing they come early next week...I'll have them out by next Saturday for sure...just hoping the courier does a good job of finding my place and there are no more unexpected delays. :D

You'll all be glad to know...all bulbs that were paid for went out in the mail today.

Persons requesting Priority mail service should have gotten an email confirmation of a label w/ a delivery confirmation number. Expect your packages in 2-3 days; they should arrive no later than Saturday.

Persons opting for first class mail should expect their bulbs to arrive within 3-5 days, depending on proximity to California.

When you receive your bulb(s), please please please either post in here or shoot me a PM to let me know you've gotten it/them. I like to mark down in my spreadsheet that you've gotten your bulb. :D

Thanks for everyone who was a part of this buy.

I do have a few more bulbs left for those who missed out on the buy. Shoot me a PM (don't post here) and I'll get one out to you as soon as I can. :)

Archived