Pod Your Reef

Astralux 70w MH 14K group buy!

Qwank

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so did this GB happen or did it fall through the cracks? If its still on then i would be interested in 1 bulb.

I'm not sure. I PM'd epicfish a couple of days ago and haven't heard back from him.

Jesse

I would like to join the GB

How does it work (how do i pay, how does it get shipped to me, etc.)

Also I'm done if you guys are ordering it soon

Let me know thank you

Matthew J. Vasko

Can i confirm if i'm on the list??

Also what is the total price?

And how long does the order normally take

I'm really sorry if this info is posted already

Thanks

Matthew

Yes you're on the list.

Holy crap people. They stopped accepting PayPal/credit card payments and I had to convince them to sell me such a small quantity of bulbs. They said that they're not getting more stock in for a long time and that there's someone else who wanted to get a large number (50+) of them. I told them I've bought from them before and I'd appreciate it if they could hook me up again. They agreed, but to a slightly higher price per bulb (~$1.20 more), and definitely not at the bulk purchase price they had. :(

I had to go out and do a wire transfer to, only cost me $40! Something to do with processing fees at two banks in the transfer route. I called around to my other banks to see if I could do it cheaper...I guess not.

I'll eat more than half the bank transfer fee as well as some of the increase in bulb prices because I totally didn't know about it. Sorry. If anyone has a problem with this price increase, please PM me. Not trying to cheat anyone out of another two bucks...I just can't afford to eat the costs for ALL the unexpected costs.

PM me for prices.

Order was placed & confirmed. I will update the thread once the bulbs are shipped and when they arrive.

Thanks.

Shipping progress as of 09.09.08 @ 3.05pm PST:

09/09/2008 22:40

In Transit to Destination

09/09/2008 22:40

Arrived at Airmail Transit Centre

09/09/2008 21:14

Despatched to Airmail Transit Centre

09/09/2008 21:14

Bagging in Progress

09/09/2008 20:15

Acknowledged Item at Processing Centre