Cultivated Reef

Astralux 70w MH 14K group buy!

Qwank

HELLLLLLLLO PEOPLE!

I'm back from my hiatus.

And yes, there are spots in the bulbs, but they've never been fired by me. Maybe at the factory though. I can take pictures of all the bulbs that come in for group buys and every one will have a spot...if you don't believe me. :)

Since I've received a TON of PMs about another group buy, I'll be willing to host another one.

$47.25 via non-CC PayPal, shipped per bulb via USPS First class mail. I can take CC PayPal, but you cover the fees...it'd be dumb of me to cover the fees for a group buy I'm not making a profit off of. I will need to wait until I have enough interest to place the large order. I can't afford to sit on these bulbs for too long.

Please post if you're interested and the quantity you want. It'll probably be one of the last group buys for a while, so please keep that in mind.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HELLLLLLLLO PEOPLE!

I'm back from my hiatus.

And yes, there are spots in the bulbs, but they've never been fired by me. Maybe at the factory though. I can take pictures of all the bulbs that come in for group buys and every one will have a spot...if you don't believe me. :)

Since I've received a TON of PMs about another group buy, I'll be willing to host another one.

$47.25 via non-CC PayPal, shipped per bulb via USPS First class mail. I can take CC PayPal, but you cover the fees...it'd be dumb of me to cover the fees for a group buy I'm not making a profit off of. I will need to wait until I have enough interest to place the large order. I can't afford to sit on these bulbs for too long.

Please post if you're interested and the quantity you want. It'll probably be one of the last group buys for a while, so please keep that in mind.

I'm in. Forgive me for my ignorance but "non-CC paypal"= non-credit card paypal? So if I pay via my bank account on paypal is that cool? Let me know.

Thanks for doing another GB on these Epic!

Jesse

I know really! Where are all the people who posted that they wanted this lamp? Come on people, I need this lamp! Maybe we whould start a new thread??

Jesse

fraggle rockette
HELLLLLLLLO PEOPLE!

I'm back from my hiatus.

hey epic- do you still have that extra bulb from the last GB i was going to buy off you, or should i join in on this one? lmk! :D

also, WTH have you been????? :P

opihi picker

Count me in for one.

Sorry epicfish, I haven't logged into NR since April. I see I got an pm from you from the last group buy. My bad.

i purchased this bulb and ive seen it for 2 days, and so far i dont like it. its a crisp white. i was expecting something a little more blue like the current bulb.

does anyone know if itll get more blue?

i purchased this bulb and ive seen it for 2 days, and so far i dont like it. its a crisp white. i was expecting something a little more blue like the current bulb.

does anyone know if itll get more blue?

I would give it some time to burn in. Where did you buy it from?

Jesse

fraggle rockette

epic did you still have an extra one at home or should i go in on the GB? pm me at SCNRS- my mailbox here is way too full and i need to go thru msgs still... :mellow:

I would like 2 bulbs, please PM me paypal info and i'll get it sorted ASAP. I need to replace my current bulb as ican tell it is having an effect on my tank. I have JBJ / Nanocustoms Nanocube 24DX 1.70 series (70wHQI) I need to make sure it will fit also prior to sending payment, please let me know.

Regards,

Jer

Archived